Youtube clips

KingPin

That was actually pretty funny. Well chosen clips.

The "They're firing lasers" and Data's reaction thru that sequence was rather funny.

Joe Hisaishi and Tim Morrison - Laputa from Castle In The Sky

And also doing Iron Side

What is Iron Side...it reminds me of Bond kind of?

BTW all the clips on YT from the Joe Hisaishi concerts are awesome!

Ironside was TV series that starred Raymond Burr as a former police chief who was wheelchair bound.

First off, Eat'n'Park is a restaurant chain in western PA, eastern OH, and northern WV. It's a diner-type restaurant similar to Denny's, but more affordable.

This is a classic Eat'n'Park Christmas commercial. Quite literally brings a tear to my eye each time I see it. Sweet sweet nostalgia.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=-W2IP-BTu30

Well, for starters, the kid can't skate very well. So along comes this adult clown, who can skate very well, and picks him up. But he doesn't teach him to skate. He just holds him up in the air, flies him around, and stares at him with that stupid grin until the kid cheers him up, then skates away.

That's it. No skating lessons. No free cheeseburger. Just subtle creepiness.

At least the one where Grimace and Birdie give a fallen star to Ronald for Christmas isn't as creepy.

Aww, I remember that McDonald's commercial from way back when. Very nostalgic...you whipper snappers just don't understand!

Bah, I remember when the commercials had the whole gang, not just a damn clown.

Mayor McCheese, Grimace, Hamburglar......

I found an interestingly edited clip on youtube today.

I really liked the film, and I would highly recommend it to anyone.

If you haven't seen this one, you may not like the ultimate conclusion, and the fact that it is ruining the film.

I also know that the music has been used many times before, but I think it is still a well edited clip ....

Without further introduction:

La Haine

I want to say enjoy, but I know someone might be insulted, so click the link if you can handle violence.

Checkout the Criterion disc if you are interested .... at least that is the only version I know of in region 1.

****In addition****

The movie (La Haine) itself is extremely powerful, it is so strong on many levels. This is the director's masterpiece. It has elements that make a great, fun movie you can enjoy with your friends. It is also masterfully crafted in showing the story of a young man (Vincent Cassel) who ultimately learns that hatred is not the right way. The person that taught him that is relieved and starts to head home, until a policeman arrives and undoes all the work of a night.

The memorable line from the beginning summarizes the film:

"Heard about the guy who fell off a skyscraper? On his way down past each floor, he kept saying to reassure himself: So far so good... so far so good... so far so good. But how you fall doesn't matter. It's how you land.."

Check out Crimson Rivers by the same director, sure it isn't a masterpiece as this is, but it is still fun. I mean it has Jean Reno, do you need any other reason? :cool:

-Eric

That's what the music would have sounded like had Lucas not gotten backing and Star Wars was relegated to some low budget release ala Sci-Fi Network style movies of the week. :P

Eh, the whole soundtrack to Gettysburg already sounds like this. I used to love that score so much, and now it just sounds...empty.

But hats off to the keyboardist, he is phenomenal.

Eh, the whole soundtrack to Gettysburg already sounds like this. I used to love that score so much, and now it just sounds...empty.

In the film it works, on it's own....ehhh......

TESB finale & end credits

:(

That was great. His performance and arrangement of the Imperial March was particularly superb.

Ha, I know :(

I tell you man, if I had one of those and could actually play it like that, I have no doubt that the neighbours would batter and then shoot me!!

(for the non english, to batter = to beat up, not what you do to a fish in a chippy :P )

Hallo people! Here I have a nice performance of the score for E.T. with the composer conducting. Hope you enjoy...

http://de.youtube.com/watch?v=sjICGsNJ_eA

Excellent video - there has to be a collection of all the PBS recordings JW did with the Boston Pops somewhere? I remember even enjoying the classical repertoire they occasionally had.

Hallo people! Here I have a nice performance of the score for E.T. with the composer conducting. Hope you enjoy...

Excellent video - there has to be a collection of all the PBS recordings JW did with the Boston Pops somewhere? I remember even enjoying the classical repertoire they occasionally had.

hi, check my youtube channel ! do a search on the member : martyprod ! lot of Boston pops performance videos that i taped in the 90's.

hi, check my youtube channel ! do a search on the member : martyprod ! lot of Boston pops performance videos that i taped in the 90's.

Excellent, just what I asked for!

I've now subscribed to your videos :)

Nice thanks.

But did anyone notice Williams was as much as one beat behind the orchestra in the final fanfare at the end? It looks like he wanted them to slow down but they kept playing at a regular pace.