Youtube clips

KingPin

I don't know if it was already mencioned or posted here... there is a guy at YouTube had made isolated scores from Star Wars episodes 1, 4, 5 and 6. It´s amazing and should have been done in the DVDs.

Here is the FilmTracks channel with 57 videos: http://www.youtube.com/user/FilmTracks

Cantina Band..........on the harp!

:lol: Wow. The boy is what 6 or 7 years old and he plays really well. I mean handling an instrument that is so much bigger than yourself and still able to play that well is just amazing. If he plays well now then imagine how good he is in 10 years.

Hey, can somebody tell me please where I can find (on what album) that rendition of the Terminator Theme

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gcBE19Kor4w

I am pretty sure (if not quite 100% certain) that that version is by the Cincinnati Pops Orchestra conducted by Erich Kunzel. It is one of the tracks on The Great Fantasy Adventure Album (Telarc CD-80342).

Hey, can somebody tell me please where I can find (on what album) that rendition of the Terminator Theme

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gcBE19Kor4w

I am pretty sure (if not quite 100% certain) that that version is by the Cincinnati Pops Orchestra conducted by Erich Kunzel. It is one of the tracks on The Great Fantasy Adventure Album (Telarc CD-80342).

Exactly!

I itunes-ed it and it is exactly that version - thank you very much! :rolleyes:

The trick is to be able to control yourself to the point that when an aggravataing one-of-those pulls out in front of you at six inches or closer on the highway at 80 mph, you only speak that word when there is nobody else in the car.

Or at least, not one-of-those in the car. They don't like that word.

I would watch a Tex Avery cartoon over a Walt Disney cartoon every day of the week, to use the phrase. I always found Bugs Bunny and his friends infinitely more lovable than the overrated Mickey Mouse and his lame companions.

I finally tracked down a cartoon I saw as a child and it is still the most hilarious cartoon I ever saw: Tex Avery was a genius.

That was great. ;)

"SHADUP QUIET WHAT ARE YOU DEEEEF OR SOMETHING?!?!?!"

We are long overdue for a Tex Avery DVD set. The Droopy set was great but the rest of his works are worthy as well.

My favorite is the Magical Maestro:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Va2YVwH5J3E

And if you are PC sensitive, too bad. :lol:

Here's the trailer for a movie who's premiere I am going to tonight:

The girl that shows up at 0:46 is a good friend of mine

It's a remake of this 4 1/2 minute short film (in which my friends shows up at 2:15 and makes out with another chick!):

That kind of stuff is mislabled on the internet ALL the time. It's like how any parody song anybody writes eventually gets attributed to Weird Al erroneously

Back in the Napster days, John Williams was single-handedly responsible for every soundtrack ever made.

And I remember a argument in high school with one of my friends, who thought that John Williams wrote the music for Star Trek, simply because she remembered hearing his name for some ride at a theme park that played science fiction music, including Star Trek.

The trick is to be able to control yourself to the point that when an aggravataing one-of-those pulls out in front of you at six inches or closer on the highway at 80 mph, you only speak that word when there is nobody else in the car.

Or at least, not one-of-those in the car. They don't like that word.

Ahh my wife loves saying that. Gives me free reign to swear however I want, when I want. Huzzah for no boundaries!

Hey, have you seen this?

It starts slow, but the best interpretation of Hedwig's Theme for the piano, by far! Wow!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DLN6AU2WL8Y...feature=related

The guy's skill as a pianist is amazing, certainly, and the runs are absolutely spot-on in terms of which notes are played. (Sounds as if he perhaps had a score to work from.) And the beginning isn't slow at all, really. But it gets disappointing at 2:43. I don't like how he arranged that passage...not very impressive. Much of what he's playing sounds loads better than the way I play it, but I actually prefer the way I play that part. He's got some rhythm/tempo issues in a few parts, too, though it's understandable, considering how difficult those runs are!