Youtube clips

KingPin

George Lucas is not exactly John Williams' biggest fan. :P At least not if judged by this clip. I know he has moved on but for a man who has seen his own films a load of times he really does not remember the much lauded music. He must have better things to do.

Seth MacFarlane Interviews George Lucas:

Indeed. I tried to keep count during the whole piece, and as his baton moved further and further apart over time, he seemed unaware that he was actually slowing the piece down as his seizures got worse and worse.

Indeed. I tried to keep count during the whole piece, and as his baton moved further and further apart over time, he seemed unaware that he was actually slowing the piece down as his seizures got worse and worse.

Holy shit. That was painful to watch. I don't even know how to describe it. He handled the baton like a lightsaber and it looked like he was trying to manipulate the orchestra with The Force with his left hand.

That was gorgeous. I'd heard it before, but I found myself mesmerized, and had to stick through to the conclusion.

It actually made me quite nostalgic and sentimental - wishing I could go back and enjoy the last 20 years of JW's career as an appreciative adult.

Sigh.

Hmm, interesting. I like the sound of that, but it really worked horribly in the film. Especially that ostinato.

I'm enjoying other clips as well, I think I may end up getting the score even if it does not help the film in anyway whatsoever.

Forget Dvorak, John Williams reveals his <i>true</i> inspirations for the Jaws Theme!

<a href="

target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQmP3KxuAv0...feature=related</a>

It says the URL contained a malformed video ID. What does it say in the video? i really wanna know..

A movie of 5 and a half minutes in length, that says more than most of the

multi million dollar budget movies that Hollywood churns out year after year.

Well outside of Japan and Korea I can't recall too many countries,other than the USA, that make big SPX blockbusters.

A movie of 5 and a half minutes in length, that says more than most of the

multi million dollar budget movies that Hollywood churns out year after year.

Well this one made me to tears and made me to miss my Son who I haven't seen

for two months.

Definitely better than thosemulti million dollar budget movies that Hollywood churns out year after year.

That's not a fair comparison, a blockbuster is meant to entertain.

Well I wasn't specifically referring to 'Blockbusters',Koray.

Just the quality of Hollywood movies in general,in recent years.

Shallow fun movies are nice every so often, but not constantly.

And this little short isn't anything special.

How do you define 'special', Koray?

Two questions:

1) To Inspector Gadget fans, what's everyone's favorite episode?

2) To the young or non-initiated, have you ever watched and compared 80s/90s cartoons to '00 cartoons? Do you genuinely notice any quality difference between them?

To the young or non-initiated, have you ever watched and compared 80s/90s cartoons to '00 cartoons?

Yes, and I can never compare the newer cartoons favorably.

To Inspector Gadget fans, what's everyone's favorite episode?

I remember one revolving about glass blowing, but all I can remember is that I loved the episode. Oh, I loved that show...the theme is awesome.