Youtube clips

KingPin

That doesn't explain you're grammar. We're very particular about that around here. Especially me.

That's rich coming from you and "you're" grammar ROTFLMAO

Exactly. Consider yourself warned.

That doesn't explain you're grammar. We're very particular about that around here. Especially me.

"You're grammar"?

You have made your position clear, Brutus.

I don't need to be lectured by you. I was out directing movies while you were still sperm in your father's loins.

I don't believe mother would approve you talking that way about other people's parents. And she doesn't get mad- she gets stabby.

Above is a great video of two masters of Iranian Music.

Shahram Nazeri (singing) and Parviz Meshkatian (Santoor)

A music teacher let me try out the Santoor in a music school in the east of Iran last year after some Iranian friends took me to one, as I had always wanted to try out a santoor. I was going to buy one later in the journey, but the people were concerned that it would suffer in the British climate (tuning wise). Plus, there was the rather awkward practicalities of carrying it around without it being damaged, for another few months or so. But it was nice to try one out at least. Great instrument :)

of the Santoor/Santour being played solo

Found this on youtube- Hitchcock's speech at the AFI lifetime achievement award. Must be one of his last public appearances. I thought it was very nice.

Hey guys,

check my thread here : http://jwfan.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=14820

i put three new videos there, flying theme from E.T, call of the champions, and harry wrongrous world, all of them performed by williams and the boston pops orchestra !

enjoy :P

Don't know if this has been posted before, but if not...about 3 minutes in, George Lucas goes 0 for 2 recognizing Star Wars music.

Don't know if this has been posted before, but if not...about 3 minutes in, George Lucas goes 0 for 2 recognizing Star Wars music.

Wow, That is really pathetic George. Why did you hire Williams again?

Man that Seth McFarlane knows his SW music.

But then again, he does seem to be quite the musical person, so it's no surprise he'd be a fan of the maestro's work.

As for George, I'm not going to comment because it isn't nice what I have to say [who the &$*# gives a #*@! about the new Clone Wars cartoon?].

I found something intresting on Youtube today and had a question. How did this person edit out the sound effects and dialog. I thought people said it was impossible to edit sound effects and dialog totally.

Here's the Youtube Clip: Schertzo For Motorcycle and Orchestra

Please comment on it. Thanks

Taking my cue from the general Indiana Jones vibe going on, here's a decent

The arrangement is a bit dodgy in a couple of places, but pretty good other than that though.

It looks like GoodMusician has gone and removed all of his videos. I wonder why? I would speculate he's redoing them for some reason (probably because more info on the scores have come to light or something like that) but there was no word from him on YouTube.