Youtube clips

KingPin

Very interesting. Nice to see a kind of directors commentary in regard to music in a scene, and it would be nice for this kind of thing to be more common. Oddly enough I've still not the seen that movie, but this scene sparked my interest.

Thank you very much. Regarding to the movie I would take a look at it. For me it is an underappreciated masterpiece.

Not just that, but check out the other videos on the (I assume) new Muppet Stuidos channel. Best Muppet stuff I've seen in years!

The Muppets are great. I miss Jim Henson, he left us way too soon and much too young.

Oh man, now I'm watching all their videos. They're the most pathetically amazing stuff I've seen on YouTube in quite some time! How sad that The Office has become less funny than this brilliant nonsense.

Best Star Wars costume ever:

Very good. And Alien III score in the background, I believe. :lol:

Red Route 1 is a good video. Playing the scene itself, a guy shows that scene from The Hunt for Red October and details how the score for this scene is different between the movie version and the diluted album recording. It's an interesting watch.

I thought this might interest you guys...

It's the "Holiday Flight" alternate and "Arrival At New York" unused cue from Home Alone II replaced into the film.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zleCY-wVgfc

Oh, bloody hell. A message This video is not available in your country due to copyright restrictions. is all I get. <_< This is the first time ever that I got such message on YouTube, and I must've seen thousands of videos on it. :(

It's the "Holiday Flight" alternate and "Arrival At New York" unused cue from Home Alone II replaced into the film.

Oh, bloody hell. A message This video is not available in your country due to copyright restrictions. is all I get. :blink: This is the first time ever that I got such message on YouTube, and I must've seen thousands of videos on it. :P

That's all I got too.

I don't know if anyone else has seen this video, but it's really interesting...

I remember this! but this seams to be extended... I cannot remember:

"One issue: Horn-pitch C... - Trombone-pich C... has to be better!"

LOL the maestro is just fantastic

Oh, bloody hell. A message This video is not available in your country due to copyright restrictions. is all I get. ;) This is the first time ever that I got such message on YouTube, and I must've seen thousands of videos on it. :(

Same here :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

I just noticed that some guy on FSM board has just posted two clips from quite unknown JW's scores - THE PLAINSMAN and STORIA DI UNA DONNA. I guess both are gems, but I was particularly impressed with the second one - 10-minute long suite of music with lyrical sensibilities of Jane Eyre (sound quality is appalling, though).

From the archives of the Academy of Motion Picture Arts & Sciences... here's a

, I'd say.

:)

Wow, nice find! I've wanted to see that for so long!

So, that's the only Williams Oscar win up on YouTube, right?

Duetto buffo di due gatti. At first, I thought this was a synchronized joke, but it's actually a perfectly "serious" piece, being performed e. g. by Montserrat Caballe and her daughter and on the BBC Proms. Some of you may of course already know it but I heard it for the first time. Man is it hillarious, so much more for the boys' clothes and a deadly serious attitude ... :wub::D