Youtube clips

KingPin

Er..not sure if that's a joke, or not, but I suspect it is. At least I HOPE it is, or else the USA is in serious shit. Not knowing too much about Mr. Baldwin's character (all I know is that he is a FAG, and he's wurfless! :) ) I cannot comment on the clip, but I sincerely hope that what I saw was not real! Nice music, though. Did I hear "Predator" at the beginning, and then some David Arnold?

First 40 seconds or so is score from the TV series "Buffy the Vampire Slayer", episode: "Restless"

By: Christophe Beck

Then of course you all know "Predator".

And then the rest is probably about three or four edits of pieces from Graeme Revell's score to "The Saint".

That kid's a whiner and his dad is only encouraging it. If Tigger had broken his glasses or given the kid a nosebleed, that's one thing. But Tigger probably can't see too well out of that mask, and wasn't expecting a kid so tall to be beside him and his face to be in the way when he swung around, albeit for no reason.

The pussification of America continues. The world is watching.

That's not a prank. It's attempted murder, caught on tape.

My friends and I had fun in our youthful years with pranks but watching today's society makes me glad that non of them were that stupid.

A) forgive me if this is already posted, and

B) forgive me, but I do not know how to post clips, but...there is a clip called "Indian Thriller With English Lyrics", and it fracking brilliant. :lol:

What kind of video is it?

That's not a prank. It's attempted murder, caught on tape.

My friends and I had fun in our youthful years with pranks but watching today's society makes me glad that non of them were that stupid.

A) forgive me if this is already posted, and

B) forgive me, but I do not know how to post clips, but...there is a clip called "Indian Thriller With English Lyrics", and it fracking brilliant. :lol:

What kind of video is it?

Sorry about that; I should have made myself clear. It's an Indian take-off of the "Thriller" music video, but with phonetic English lyrics. It may not suitable for JWfan, but it is still a very funny piece of work.

That kid is going places!

An amazing performance of Tchaikovsky's Romeo and Juliet Fantasy Overture by the LSO and Valery Gergiev.

Good stuff. I've always thought that Valery Gergiev would not look out of place in one of those old Universal horror movies.

Talking of the Proms, this is worth watching in its entirety:

Yeah, they're pretty amazing. :lol: There aren't too many YouTube videos that can make me laugh out loud.

EDIT: Another of my favorites:

The lip syncing is incredibly good in this one, and there are some truly special moments.

I've seen the DJO bits before, but I hadn't caught the "Chocolate Slut" one yet. Hilarious.

"How about you bang an ambulance, you racist?" :lol2:

- Uni

Yeah, they're pretty amazing. :lol: There aren't too many YouTube videos that can make me laugh out loud.

EDIT: Another of my favorites:

The lip syncing is incredibly good in this one, and there are some truly special moments.

:lol: 2:23 "I'm fucked on acid" :lol:(Y)

This drummer is off his head! Fantastic :lol:

Keith Moon (the finest drummer that England has ever produced).

Ehhh...Phil Collins

Our Phil, is good, damned good, but he's not as innovative as The Moon was.

Granted, he can be an absolutely fantastic drummer, when he wants to (check out his delicate performance on "Cinema Show"), but the problem was that, until the double whammy of "Face Value"/"Abacab", he never sounded good on record. He was always marred by bad producers (Dave Hentshell) or bad studios (Polar). Not surprising, then, that he sounded like c**p.

Back to the point...

Keith Moon was, and always will be, the most dynamic, and forceful drummer this country will ever be likely to offer the World. He was Rock's first superstar drummer.

Good question, E.T., but let's start with a minor correction: they are The Henry Wood Proms, and not the B.B.C. Proms.

That being said; all the major prom concerts (obviously Aunty doesn't consider the adventures of a time lord to be major ;)) are broadcast live on B.B.C. Radio 3 (G.M.T., of course), from mid-July, to mid-September. There is a mailing list that you can put yourself on to receive advance information. Other than that, check the B.B.C. America website, nearer the time.

B.B.C. America is due to start showing something called "Doctor Who". It's worth checking out.

Well, f**k me sideways with a baseball bat, that stuff is BRILLIANT!!!! It sounds like all the heavy stuff from "Brainstorm", "Alien 3", "CE3K", and "Night On Bald Mountain", all rolled into one. I'm going to investigate this Armab guy. Is that his real name?