The OFFICIAL 6-degrees of separation game.

AI

Yeah, this game has been done before right? But, not on JWfan soil.

Can we get it going? there is so much richness to Williams career.

I'll start;

Jeff Bridges

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jeff Bridges was in The Big Lebowski with Julianne Moore.

Julianne Moore was in The Lost World: Jurassic Park, which was scored by John Williams.

Next one: Walter Koenig

Robert Redford stared with River Phoenix in Sneakers, who stared in Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade, scored by John Williams.

Next: Anna Faris

Anna Faris was a guest star on Friends, as was Hugh Laurie (see above). ;)

Anna Faris was a guest star on Friends, as was Julia Roberts, who starred in Hook, which was scored by Williams.

Anna Faris was a guest star on Friends, as was Teri Garr, who starred in CE3K, which was scored by Williams.

Anna Faris was a guest star on Friends, as was Gary Oldman, who starred in Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban, which was scored by Williams.

Anna Faris was a guest star on Friends, as was Jeff Goldblum, who starred in Jurassic Park, which was scored by Williams.

Next: Erich Wolfgang Korngold

Erich Wolfgang Korngold scored The Sea Hawk, which featured Claude Rains, who appeared in Lawrence of Arabia with Peter O'Toole, who appeared in Goodbye Mr. Chips which featured music adapted and conducted by John Williams.

Next: Mako

(edit: I just realised that there's a blindingly obvious answer to this one.)

(edit no.2: Actually, two blindingly obvious answers.)

Mako was in Conan The Barbarian directed by John Milius who co-wrote 1941 scored by John Williams.

Next: Lee Marvin

Lee Marvin was in The Dirty Dozen with an Oscar nominated John Cassavetes who was in The Fury, with music by John Williams.

Next: Clark Gable

Neil

Clark Gable co stared with Ava Gardner in Mogambo.

Ava Gardner was played by Kate Beckinsale in the Aviator, which also stared Leo DiCaprio, which stared in Catch me if you can, scored by John Williams.

Next: Charles Laughton

Robert Armstrong was in King Kong with Bruce Cabot who was in Diamonds are Forever with Sean Connery who was in Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade scored by John Williams.

Next: Oskar Homolka

Neil

Oskar Homolka was in a TV Production of Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde in 1968 which also starred Denholm Elliot who, of course, was in both Raiders and The Last Crusade scored by Johnny T.

next: Adam West

Adam West was in One Dark Night, co-starring Meg Tilly, who was in The Big Chill with Jeff Goldblum, who was in Jurassic Park, scored by Williams..

Chevy Chase

Chevy Chase was on Saturday Night Live with John Belushi who was in 1941 which was scored by John Williams.

Next: Spencer Tracy

Neil

Spencer Tracy starred with Ingrid Bergman in Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde (1941)

Ingrid Bergman was directed by Alfred Hitchcock in Spellbound

Alfred Hitchcock directed Family Plot.

Next: Richard E Grant

Boris Karloff and Christopher Lee were together in Corridors of Blood. Chris Lee was Count Dooku in the Star Wars prequels.

Next: Eva Longoria

Eva Longoria stars in Desperate Housewives, alongside Teri Hatcher, who played Lois Lane in Lois & Clark - whose mother was portrayed by Noel Nell, who had a small, similar cameo in Superman - The Movie.

Which I think was scored by John Williams.

Next: Brian Jones.

What? I thought it might be funnier if we took a different side of the music sphere.

Brian Jones was the ill-fated and often ignored founder of The Rolling Stones. If we gradually make it less obvious, the interest won't decrease.

Brian Jones was in the Rolling Stones with Keith Richards.

Keith Richards was impersonated in POTC by Johnny Depp.

Johnny Depp was in Chocolat with Carrie-Anne Moss.

Carrie-Anne Moss was in The Matrix scored by Don Davis.

Don Davis did the score for Jurassic Park 3, using themes composed by John Williams.

(Alternatively with Chocolat one can go with Alfred Molina instead of Carrie-Anne Moss)

Theodore Bikel was in My Fair Lady with Audrey Hepburn who was in How To Steal a Million, scored by John(ny) Williams.

Next: George Raft

Neil

George Raft appeared in Silent Treatment with Jackie Coogan.

Jackie Coogan appeared in The Escape Artist with M. Emmett Walsh.

M. Emmett Walsh appeared in Narrow Margin with Gene Hackman.

Gene Hackman starred in Superman, scored by John Williams.

He was in The West Wing.

Martin Sheen starred in The West Wing, and also in Wall Street.

Wall Street was directed by Oliver Stone.

Next up: Jeff Daniels

Jeff Daniels starred in Arachophobia, together with John Goodman, who was also in Always with a score by John Williams.

Next: Takeshi Kitano (and the tracked Raider's March on Takeshi's Castle doesn't count)

Jeff Daniels was in The Hours with Nicole Kidman, who had been previously in Far and Away.

NEXT: Edit: Shit, you beat me!

Takeshi Kitano directed and starred in Zatôichi whose score was composed by Katsumi Yanagishima, who also did The Grudge 2 (US version), starring Arielle Kebbel who was in Be Cool with Vince Vaughn, who was in Lost World....

Chris Tucker

This thread has high potential for going for ever and ever

And the problem with that is...

i ws just complimenting the thread's founder.

Chris Tucker is in Jackie Brown with Samuel L Jackson, who stars in the Star Wars prequels.

Next: Connie Nielsen

I love this game but I gotta go to bed.

And pi: then great comment! ROTFLMAO

Connie Nielsen was in The Devil's Advocate with Al Pacino, who was in The Godfather trilogy directed by Francis Ford Coppola who directed Harrison Ford in Apocalypse Now, who appeared in nine JW-scored films (counting his deleted cameo in E.T.)

Next one: Peter Weller