E.T. Menu Screen from the Upcoming DVD!

Lurker

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There is a special place in hell for those who came up with this total access crap.

Hopefully they we suffer eternal pain, and all their progeny will also suffer.

No form of hell is too severe for them and their family.

There is a special place in hell for those who came up with this total access crap

Yes, it's directly adjacent to the spot reserved for the jackass(es) who decided that the '82 version DVD would only be available in the very expensive box-set edition. :)

There is a special place in hell for those who came up with this total access crap

Yes, it's directly adjacent to the spot reserved for the jackass(es) who decided that the '82 version DVD would only be available in the very expensive box-set edition. :)

LOL Very true. Now I'll have to re-train my brain to accept walkie talkies instead of guns. Sheesh. :eek: too

At least it kinda confirms that the live music track will be on the normal edition of E.T.

That's all I wanted to know!

:mrgreen:

The only thing the expansive 3-disc package has more then the normal one is the 1982 version of the movie. Nothing else, no? There's perhaps what 15,20 shots max that are different, and that totals for perhaps 30 seconds of footage I guess (some shots in the bath tub sequence are actually *original* non-CGI stuff FYI).

At least it kinda confirms that the live music track will be on the normal edition of E.T.

No. It 'kinda confirms' that the 'John Williams Live Orchestra Segment' ('a rare exclusive look at the preparation, rehearsal and live performance conducted by John Williams at the 2002 premiere, including a four-minute overture and light show') is included on the disc.

But both the 'Live Orchestra Segment' AND the Isolated LIVE Music Track were OFFICIALLY CONFIRMED two months ago in the Official Press Release:

http://www.jwfan.net/modules.php?op=modloa...=article&sid=80

Ricard - Who would LOVE it if everyone paid real attention to the home page :mrgreen:

Hey! I visit the Home Page. And I pay attention, too! In fact, once I find something posted there, I find it unnecessary to visit the links sometimes posted in the MB; all the key info is there! Keep it up, Ricard!

I used to go all the time. But now my cookies work and I don't really go when I'm posting. If there's nothing to post about I'll go there and read up. I do think Ricard is doing an excellent job. I'm always astounded when someone posts something and he provides the link to it from his page from about 2 months ago. Keep up the good work Ricard. You're great.

No. It 'kinda confirms' that the 'John Williams Live Orchestra Segment' ('a rare exclusive look at the preparation, rehearsal and live performance conducted by John Williams at the 2002 premiere, including a four-minute overture and light show') is included on the disc.

But both the 'Live Orchestra Segment' AND the Isolated LIVE Music Track were OFFICIALLY CONFIRMED two months ago in the Official Press Release:

http://www.jwfan.net/modules.php?op=modloa...=article&sid=80

Ricard - Who would LOVE it if everyone paid real attention to the home page :)

I do! I do!! I go there everyday. :)

Justin -Wondering why anyone woudn't! :)

Ricard - Who would LOVE it if everyone paid real attention to the home page :music:

Well it's really your fault, but admit that the whole thing is very confusing.

How is it confusing? The fact that the most recent news appears at the top of the page, with the date and link to more info? Or that there are labeled sections of the site off to each side?

Ray Barnsbury-skeptical of the apparent confusion caused by the main page :)