Only in recent interviews has he been plugging in Adams' book. But yes, to underestimate that importance Shore places on Doug's role would be silly.

PJ on the other hand probably doesn't know who he is. And it's not like he follows Shore's interviews anyway.

Well here we go. I'm in the theater, the trailers start in 30 minutes. There was a 3D showing at 7, but I opted for the 2D at 730.

Marcy Will be joining me shortly.

One more time into the breach!

Only in recent interviews has he been plugging in Adams' book.

Indeed.

I assumed when Doug said he has watched LOTR with PJ and Shore it would have been a small private screening, so the two would have meet. But perhaps not.

They probably did meet at some point.. But I don't think Jackson will still recognize him.

Did he? In which case I retract my assumptions.

I simply assumed PJ doesn't invest as much into the technical details behind the music. But I could very much be wrong.

Must be something to do with Sauron then, IE not referencing that The Necromancer is him in the OST so as to not "spoil" the reveal.

Ofcourse you do!

The trailers have Middle Earth like it should have looked, but PJ went mad with power and changed it!

No. It just looks a bit better to my eyes. The greenish colouration is effective in conveying the almost poisonous air of the place but I like the gothic gloom the bluish colouration lends Dol Guldur more. I also like the sense of depth the first image of Gandalf walking to Dol Guldur has in the background.

I have harder time deciding which would work best for Mirkwood the blue or the green.

If one visits New Zealand now, is it actually just a green screen near the Wellington airport?

The airport itself is just green screen. In fact most of Wellington is. There are a couple of hovels next to PJs palace there, the rest is green screened images.

gloom the bluish

I see you're too prudish to just type "bloom". Please, indulge yourself. :)

Karol

Oh you kidder! I don't trouble myself with bloom, unless it is Orlando and he is worrisome.