Yeah, let's all go to the extreme effort of faking on-set behind the scenes movie pics. It'll be totally worth it.

It is a conspiracy I tell you!

Yeah although my computer, the old nag, almost froze thanks to that amazing imagery. It obviously couldn't handle all that awesomeness.

You first went through my files and not Alice's? You need to sort out your prorities!

Those are exactly the ones (minus Gollum) that are featured as lenticular 3D covers of the current issue of Empire Magazine.

Also they were featured at full size for all major characters at Comic Con:

[media=]

BloodBoal, I feel like you're googling The Hobbit ever hour to find the latest anything about it. I've been ignoring these pictures and videos and articles and whatnot for the most part, and I feel like I've already seen the film.

It practically won't be worth him actually watching it.

Perhaps it is all for the best...

It won't be long before we'll be getting BloodBoal's Official Guide to the Anatomical Errors of Peter Jackson's Dwarves and Bunnies of Doom.

It practically won't be worth him actually watching it.

Perhaps it is all for the best...

It won't be long before we'll be getting BloodBoal's Official Guide to the Anatomical Errors of Peter Jackson's Bunnies of Doom.

Sorry but that part of the Essay will be written by me :P

As I've said in another thread, I'm not giving you anything anymore. I've given you more than you fucktards deserved. It's over, now. The Messenger is dead.

The Messenger cannot die. He's a symbol, incorruptible in nature. And when one falls, another shall come to take his place.

TV Spot #3:

http://www.facebook....101809443277986

I am the New Messenger!

I think Bilbo defending with Sting is the only new shot I saw

There was a shot of an army with torches, was that in any of the others? Just curious.

We have good writers (Andersen, Karen Blixen), good actors (Mads Mikkelsen, Nikolaj Coster-Waldau) and some great music (Alley Cat... the Barbie Girl song..). Stealing, on the other hand. I still can't get hold of that magazine.