Jamie Horner Apocalyptic Rip Off ...

jerrygollay

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and besides these idiot f/h's that say these composers were ripped off are so damned obscure, does anyone think that Williams, Goldsmith or Horner is familiar with all of them,

are they really standing in some corner wringing their hands, laughing maniacially thinking, they'll never realize I've stolen their work, ok we know JG's not, but hell he once admitted on some interview that he was a product of everything he'd ever heard.

I'm pretty sure that jerrygollay is not the first person to write And the winner is,

similarities are bound to happen

Ho, ho ... Do You prefer I talk about Williams riping off Vaughan Williams in SW or Rautavaara in CE3K ?

Please , tell me more about this Rautavaara in CE3K thing. I never noticed that.

As a finn , I'm very curious...

Yes okay, the piece is called " angels and visitations " some parts are very very similar it have been wrote on 78 ...

Also French composers give a nickname to Horner " H or ( di ) naire "... :mrgreen:

Ho, ho ... Do You prefer I talk about Williams riping off Vaughan Williams in SW or Rautavaara in CE3K ?

Dude, you're the one that started this Horner rip-off thread, why are you being so defense when someone agrees with you?

Tim

So Williams ripped off a piece in Close Encounters which was written after he scored the movie?

This shows again that John Williams has a far better mastery of his craft than James Horner B)

So Williams ripped off a piece in Close Encounters which was written after he scored the movie?

This shows again that John Williams has a far better mastery of his craft than James Horner B)

Yes Chris, Williams is able to pastiche any musician , I am now 40 years old, I know the music of John Williams since 1980, as well as the music of Jerry Goldsmith both composers have for me a wonderful impact of my musical life , with both I could access to a lots of composers : Raizuli atttacks have its first cousin in Wonderful mandarin of Bartok, Outland music belongs to Night of bare montain of Moussorsgski and Symphony 8 of Tubin as well as Bacewicz music for strings trumpets and percussions, some composers in Hollywood can be inspired by great "classical" influences, what I start to explain at the beginning of the topic is that Horner is still not able to stop to copy...The music for Sensemaya should have been a nice inspiration in the film ...

Yes Chris, Williams is able to pastiche any musician , I am now 40 years old, I know the music of John Williams since 1980, as well as the music of Jerry Goldsmith both composers have for me a wonderful impact of my musical life , with both I could access to a lots of composers : Raizuli atttacks have its first cousin in Wonderful mandarin of Bartok, Outland music belongs to Night of bare montain of Moussorsgski and Symphony 8 of Tubin as well as Bacewicz music for strings trumpets and percussions, some composers in Hollywood can be inspired by great "classical" influences, what I start to explain at the beginning of the topic is that Horner is still not able to stop to copy...The music for Sensemaya should have been a nice inspiration in the film ...

I wonder if you did get my point...