10 Years of Pure Hell

Lurker

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You never fail to bring a smile to my face

Yes but few times that cruel man also managed to bring some tears in my eyes...

...tears of joy :unsure:

Read the whole post.

Thank you, Master Chris.
for that alone you should be banned, or ripped limb from limb, in a slow and torturous way.

Or be forced to listen to Goldsmith's S*P*Y*S for 48 hours straight. I would suggest something by Hans Zimmer but we want to torture not kill him.

How would you know, you haven't even watched it up to the emotional, thrilling finale. You've not experienced Krull until you've seen the wonderful moment where Ken Marshall defeats the Man in a Rubber Suit.

Krull (the film) is dreadful.

I saw the film years ago and hated it, and never bothered seeking out the score. Is it worth it (I like a few Horner scores from that period, but this one seems a bit expensive to blind-buy)?

The score is great.

The film is Krapp. I turned if off after the hero rolled up sleeve before dipping his arm in lava. Even new CG effects wouldn't save this turkey.

24 years of pure hell.

Neil

That's a classic moment! Makes perfect sense as well, I mean, if you were about to put your hand in lava, you wouldn't want to burn your clothes, would you? Criticise, criticise...

Krull is a very good score and it's a lot of fun to listen to. There are some typical Horner cribs but it's worth it. I don't know if you can find the first two CDs that were issued. One is 40+ and the other one runs a little over 70 mins. I have the 2 disc set and while there is some overkill I'd go for that one first.

I love Jerry but listening to S*P*Y*S more than once every 3 months would drive me up the wall. :music:

Thank you, Master Chris.
for that alone you should be banned, or ripped limb from limb, in a slow and torturous way.

I am now aware of how true that is.

I have no master! Except for the Breathmask

Thank you, Master Chris.

I am now aware of how true that is.

I have no master! Except for the Breathmask

I do not believe in being a master or a servant to anybody. It's against my religion. But still... aware of how true what is?

Also, Joe's remark seems like a personal attack to me. One never knows when Joe is joking or serious. He seems like that bitter old man from that Seinfeld episode... the one that the gang chewed up his dentures in the garbage disposal.

Stefan, How could I return when I never left? I've just been too busy to post much. I took a small break between my artwork duties to finally post. This particular board also is very quick to me, which makes it easier.

I do not believe in being a master or a servant to anybody. It's against my religion. But still... aware of how true what is?

how true what is?

Also, Joe's remark seems like a personal attack to me.
So?
One never knows when Joe is joking or serious.

I know exactly when joe is joking or not.

Stefan, How could I return when I never left? I've just been too busy to post much. I took a small break between my artwork duties to finally post. This particular board also is very quick to me, which makes it easier.

I....see.....

The thread was about that we have been in hell for 10 years since the Star Wars 'special editions'. I more relate it to a bittersweet revisit of the saga - some good and some bad - than hell. Complete scores of the OCT and all three seen on the big screen for the 1st time in years... those are two great positives though.

how true what is?

Red Rabbit said he knows that I'm evil or something. I've been called many things but never evil. Well, my sense of humor at times... maybe... hmm....

Also, Joe's remark seems like a personal attack to me.
So?

It's illegal! Ban him! :P And that's nicer that drawn and quartering the red rabbit like Joe said!

One never knows when Joe is joking or serious.

I know exactly when joe is joking or not.

Jedi mind trick or Vulcan mind meld? Or... something far more sinister?

I....see.....

You know, I left that open for you to say, "HURRY UP, GO BACK TO THE OLD BOARD!" I'm surprised, Stefan! You're slipping! :P Actually, I spent most of the day coloring a Towner comic, but still managed to post here! I'm impressed with my powers!

no but he is a minor demon.
What is that- a demon who is not allowed to drink?

:rolleyes: