Nothing for John Williams 75th?

Ollie

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im a long time reader but hesitant ( someone allways beats me to whatever I wanted to post ) contributer to this great site. Just one thing, and I dont know if it has been brought up before. How about the fan site joined up for a plaque or the like with a big thanks to Williams engraved? I know I'd be happy to throw in 5- 10 $ to the administrator and if we all did, we could give him something very presentable Im sure. Also, he's not getting any younger. Just an idea :)

Saturday begins the 12th annual John Williams Film Fest.

Fiddler on the Roof

Jaws

Star Wars

ET

Schindler's List

You see the common link.

Edit: Also The Empire Strikes Back and Return of the Jedi

Nothing?

Well, I did celebrated the day in grand fashion, and continue celebrating...

And did you remember that Williams wasn't able to attend the Superman Returns recording because he was in London? Recording maybe?

Nothing?

Well, I did celebrated the day in grand fashion, and continue celebrating...

And did you remember that Williams wasn't able to attend the Superman Returns recording because he was in London? Recording maybe?

At this time I had expected he may was recording Superman 2...So may be he has recorded some new tracks for the upcoming Starwars Ultimate (...)Edition...

Speaking of that, I'm so glad he wasn't there. Ottman's cute little "Love Theme" variations could've given the man a heart attack, and then he wouldn't have even had a 75th.

Ozzel - still not bitter