Jerry Goldsmith Alive and Well and Living in Sanoma

JoeinAR

Jerry Goldsmith, the one of the greatest film composers of all time is actually alive.

Remembered for such great scores as Inchon, Not Without My Daughter, and Coma, he was recently spotted, drinking an actual cup of plain coffee at a local Starbucks. Here are some excerpts from my interview.

JG: Can you believe they charge 6 bucks for a plains cup of coffee, what a bunch of asses.

INT: Actually I've never drank coffee, but it does seem high!

JG: You ever get high, when I had cancer I smoked some medical maryjane, thats some good shit.

INT: No, never did that.

JG: Really, you should try it, I sold my ponytail to some freaky Hollander, for some really good stuff. You know that whole nation is a bunch of chemmed up assholes..

INT: NO, didn't know that.

JG: Yeah but they know their stuff, when a baby is born, they slam it with drugs, just to start them off right.

INT: Jerry are you ok???

JG: Yeah Im fine, just really buzzed.

INT: Well then can you tell my how your alive?

JG: Besides the drugs, I listened to Johnny Williams' ET score, you know the early cd version, it cured me!

INT: You're joking, tell me you're joking.

JG: Fine, OK, I'm joking, but I'm not. It heals all.

INT: OK then, so why are you here and not scoring movies.

JG: Hey, Im an old man, entitled to a little piece and relaxation, OH Man, did you see that chick, I'd like a piece of that.

INT: So you're not with you wife anymore?

JG: Of course I am, but hey, a man's got needs.

INT: I understand Jerry. So, you arn't scoring any films anymore

JG: The only thing Im scoring these days is women. I got out of the business. Do you know how much those films score fans are in need of a life. What a bunch of fucking assholes. Half of them are fat slobs who wont ever get a woman to **** their ***** because there are too many rolls of fat in the way, the female fans thankfully will never procreate because nature abhors ugly. The rest of them wear thick coke bottle glasses and pocket protectors. That wont help them get sex.

INt: ohhhhhhhK, so Jerry what do you think about the film composers stepping up to take your place.

JG: I don't listen to film music, don't care about film music, don't want to talk about film music, Hey sweat thing, come sit on Jerry's........

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

JG: Really, you should try it, I sold my ponytail to some freaky Hollander, for some really good stuff.

;)

I assume there's a new centerpiece on Steef's mantle now.

JG: The only thing Im scoring these days is women. I got out of the business. Do you know how much those films score fans are in need of a life. What a bunch of fucking assholes. Half of them are fat slobs who wont ever get a woman to **** their ***** because there are too many rolls of fat in the way, the female fans thankfully will never procreate because nature abhors ugly. The rest of them wear thick coke bottle glasses and pocket protectors. That wont help them get sex.

While I've put on some weight and wear glasses my wife can certainly reach what she wants with no problem.... ;)

well I suppose it could have been marc, yeah right, and Roald, well he's too whooped, as in ..........

While I've put on some weight and wear glasses my wife can certainly reach what she wants with no problem.... :wave:

but the question is can you? ;)

if I do the leaning tower of pisa, I can see it,

Have some shortcomings? ;)

actually size isn't a problem, ask David :wave:

mies40-1.jpg

looks it the Lady in the Water from M. Night's last film.

mies40-1.jpg

Hornist , at 40

You look like a younger Rutger Hauer.

Suddely this MB has changed into a cheap direct-to-video film called Maximum Attack II- Omega Countdown

Or Blade Runner II: The Island.

I cryied a lot in the front of his tombstone , I don't think this post is very ...So...How to say ? Delicate...

There were several of us here who emotionally struck by his passing.

I cryied a lot in the front of his tombstone , I don't think this post is very ...So...How to say ? Delicate...

I guess you didn't understand the tombstone is a sham designed to keep nutt case film score geeks like all of us away.

Except for Stefan of course, who is Jerry's close and personal friend, some day they hope to meet.

You're giving out too much info Joe, he's really gonna be pissed now.

like he's not renowned for that famous temper of his. btw, you should see his new ponytail.

I need to apologize my picture here in this thread. Somebody might find it too daring

here , with all that nudity.

But it was April Fool's day and everybody seemed to be very...fool...

So , I tried to take it away but there was some quote's I can't touch...

I'm ready for Goldsmith to finally stop the shenanegans and take off his Santoalla disguise.

You're not fooling anyone, Jerry.

I'm ready for Goldsmith to finally stop the shenanegans and take off his Santoalla disguise.

You're not fooling anyone, Jerry.

now thats just mean, Jerry never wrote such rubbish.

That's the point, Joe. What better way to get back at Williams than beat him at his own game playing far worse than him!

It's genious!

Why is it that every time I see this thread's title the only thing I can think of is a line from Blackadder II- Bells: "Kate, for the last time, your mother is alive and well and living in Droitwitch!"