Interesting information

Heady206

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Right now, it's so tempting to reply sarcastically and/or write some very not nice things about a few members of this board...but no. Just no. Whatever.

:)

Anyway, Heady206, welcome to JWfan. ;) If you're patient, you'll find a lot of valuable and interesting information here. I've got to tell you, though, your question is too broad. Do you want to know more about his personal life? His compositional techniques? Which films he's written music for? Perhaps you want reviews of his soundtracks, or you just want some free downloads. In any of these cases, you're sure to find at least a little bit of information already online. If you have a specific question, go ahead and ask; someone will probably know the answer and be happy to tell you. But as the kind folks of JWfan have just demonstrated for you, it's rather difficult to start a new thread here and not have at least one member respond negatively, so choose your battles and try not to take offense at all the pointless bickering. There's enough of that in these parts to make Tarkin puke.

Where would JWFan be without sarcasm and pointless bickering? Nowhere, I tell you.

Indeed. Even I've learned to tolerate it. It's taken time but hey..it's part of message board life.

It would end up like FSM where no one has a sense of humor.

Don't tell me you're one of those people that didn't find the "obvious" humor in the press release for The Creature Wasn't Nice.

Neil

It would end up like FSM where no one has a sense of humor.

Don't tell me you're one of those people that didn't find the "obvious" humor in the press release for The Creature Wasn't Nice.

Neil

To be honest I really didn't pay attention to it because I figured it would be a score to a low budget film. Once the title was released and I read the press release a little closer, I thought it was damn funny.

I need any info you could get me on john, the more interesting the better. All replyies appreciated. :wave:

Thanks!!! :rolleyes:

Welcome Heady206! My rule: always check out Wikipedia first before asking: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Williams

It has a lot of good info and several links, as long as no one from these boards vandalizes them first.

This should get you a direction, and then more specific questions to ask of the helpful denizens of the JWFan boards!

I need any info you could get me on john, the more interesting the better. All replyies appreciated. ;)

Thanks!!! :rolleyes:

headly.jpg

Is not amused with your username.