Frenchs aboard ?

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am here ! :nod:

To my knowledge, I only know about one fan club and it is in Japan : http://jwfc.oc.to/

JWFC was established in 1983 and was officially recognizedby Mr. Williams in 1987 when he made his first trip to Japan on a concert tour with The Boston Pops Orchestra.

In 1993, JWFC held a huge 10th anniversary party. Mr. Williams was in Japan with The Boston Pops at the time and JWFC took the opportunity to invite him to the festivities. Our members had a wonderful time with him!

I want we do the same ! :)

- But alors you are french ?

- You are not english ?

De Funès - Bourvil - La Grande Vadrouille

I don't remember what it's called, but I know there is a French JW fanclub. Michael Kamen gave them an interview that was reprinted in FSM. I'll try and find the name.

Bonsoir :blink: ...

since the last ten years, JW gave a LOT of interview for a french magazine who is now out of print and not published anymore called DreamToDreams and who was the official james horner fan club in France. few years later , the magazine has been bought by a press company who renamed it as symphonia . now, both magazine don't exist anymore , unfortunatly.i still have all the JW interview in french somewhere ...

bonne soirée !!

Nous ne sommes pas beaucoup... Y'a t'il quelqu'un qui aurait assisté au forum FNAC Monaco avec Jerry Goldsmith en invité et qui aurait pris des photos ? Merci bien !!!

As an Atheist, you think I care about that?

Perhaps you might be interested in medieval architecture? These things can be quite impressive.

As an Atheist, you think I care about that?

One man's cathedral is another man's urinal!

I'm an atheist, and that didn't stop me from very much enjoying performing Mozart's Requiem in Vienna's Stephansdom. :lol:

Anyway, were are getting away from this threads original subject. The French and why they should be destroyed!

You could form an army and invade their country.