Hollywood Bowl July 13/14

MagicRat75

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll be there. I'm not from Europe though. Hope you have a good trip out here! Where else are you visiting besides LA?

Forgot to ask: Which date are you going? I'll going on the 14th.

I will be there on Friday 13 (which is usually a lucky day for me) and Saturday 14. I think I have good seats for both nights.

I will probably start the Friday with another tour at Warner Bros.

I convinced my husband to let me go to Los Angeles all by myself (he thinks LA is overrun by gangs and rapists -- I told him I wasn't planning to go to Hollywood). Sadly, he's working that day, so he won't be able to officially experience the joy of being in a JW concert.

I'm there on Saturday, July 14. I think where I'm sitting is good: Super seats section J1.

Should we organize a mob effort to get autographs after the show? I'm still mad he refused us in Boston in 2004.

Well have fun there chatting away with those guys and all the members of DAFan.com, RBFan.com, JDFan.com and BBFan.com. Oh sorry, those sites don't exist? Only JWFan.com?

Get some priorities, Steef!

Neil

He specifically avoids entire continents that have members of the population that refer to him as a "bearded cunt". Nice move, Steef!

Neil

In Mexico we had 2 concerts conducted by Erich Kunzel with music of harry potter and Star

Wars that were sold out, we want a concert with John Williams in Mexico

Does anybody knows about the program for the concert?

Is problabe to obtain an autograph?

• 2 weeks later...

You will not acquire an autograph after the concert. The only way to *possibly* obtain an autograph is after the rehearsal on the Friday morning. Head for the stage door and ask nicely.