Full score for Han & Leia's Theme

bruckhorn

What is this I see, but somebody stating that they have the score for Han & Leia's Theme? I have a piano arrangement of the piece, but have not heard about a full orchestral version for it being available. (BTW, I'm talking sheet music here.)

Please give me details on it. Publisher, ISBN number, etc... You know, DETAILS.

I think it is an absouletly wonderful arrangement as a concert piece with the climax being reached and quickly underscored with dissonence. Gorgous!

Bruckhorn, who once wrote a short waltz with a bar of 4 in it, just to mess with people.

And is now wondering where the emoticon with headphones went to...

N.P. "A.I."

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

go to www.sheetmusicplus.com and look it up there.

Also -- for the headphone emoticon, you can do what I do....

type " : m u s i c : " (but without the spaces)

Dan - who realized if he were to type it out the way it's supposed to be, :) would come up.

Dan2 - feeling smart

I just tried that. A full orchestral score version is not currently in print. I'm hoping some one can confirm that it even exists. And if so, in what form and to please present all pertient information about the publication so I might be able to track down a used verion of it, or possibly an intra-library loan.

Thanks for the info on how to insert the headphone emoticon. The second posting I did, I finally noticed the "View more emoticons" button. I'm real observent at times...

b.

Well, Frosty, what enticement is needed for you to complete your last sentance?

Bruckhorn, who's curiousity is piqued...

I have it, I also have the asteroid chase, although 2 pages are missing from that!!!!!! Which is annoying!@!@#$!$!@ It's not for sale, I got them off someone.

Why not try to complete the asteriod chase, if you have the pages before

and after, I think you could recreate those 2 pages with 85% - 90%accuracy.

I would love to help

I think I have that score as well. Let me know which sites are missing, and i have a look, if i can help.

Really??????? WOW, OK, it's The Asteroid Field. My score score is a photocopy of the original from the recording sessions. I'm missing paages 70 & 71 (bars 137 - 144) 8 bars. Han Solo and The Princess is complete. I have the Finale too. I'm missing bars 54 - 57, four bars there and bars 122 to end, which I think is about 3 bars, the last string hold and end stab. That's it. Otherwise it's complete. Thanks! Oh and Ricard, just like on the other post, sorry since this should probably have been done on the trading board and we'll go there if you like.

Sorry to leave everyone hanging, but I do have Han Solo and the Princess and ALL of the Asteroid Field. Come to think of it, I have the entire Empire Strikes Back Suite, complete, along with the original Star Wars Suite, which includes the Final Battle, the Little People, Here they come, etc...

There could be some negotiations for trade here...

Think about it.

Frosty

Frosty!!!!!

I have all of those, the only thing missing are those bars!!!!!!!!! What can I do for you? Go to the trading board, I posted stuff there, I just don't know what I can post or not post because I don't want to get into trouble! Oh, I do have the 4 presumed innocent cues

There's a lot of cues circulating around different composers. So that's oe way of getting them. As I said I know who has the whole of Hook, but.... can't get it off them which is annoying.

I am very interessted (?) in those scores (sorry Ricard if this belongs to the trading message board, but I'll post only once).

I would like very much making and exchange or discuss about the scores...

here's my email: philippebl@noos.fr

please write me back. I'm really looking for the sheet music from the original suites of ANH, TESB and ROJ for a long time... and I have some scores of mine too...

Philippe

Okay, this just got transfered to the trading board...

Frosty:

Full Score (JW Signature editions, unless noted, no order):

Three Pieces from Schindler's List

Raider's March

Hymn to the Fallen (from Saving Private Ryan)

Happy Birthday Variations

Dry Your Tears, Afirka (from Amistad)

The Olympic Spirit

Theme from The Lost World

The Cowboys Overture

Adventures on Earth (from E.T.)

Three Holiday Songs from Home Alone (Somewhere in My Memory; Star of Bethlehem; and Merry Christmas, Merry Christmas for Chorus and Orchestra)

Suite from The Phantom Menace (The Flag Parade, Anakin's Theme, The Adventures of Jar-Jar, and Duel of the Fates)

Suite from Star Wars Saga (Main Title, Princess Leia's Theme, The Imperial March, Yoda's Theme, and Throne Room & End Title)

Suite from Star Wars (original-- Main Title, The Little People Work, Princess Leia's Theme, The Battle, and Throne Room & End Titles)

The Five Sacred Trees (solo bassoon line with piano reduction)

Anything interest you Frosty?

Bruckhorn, who needs to send Hal Leonard more money for all of the recent additions.

Bruckhorn,

Frosty has every single Hal Leonard published scores. Your list, he has them all already, and then some. Basically, if it can be purchased, you can bet, he'll have it. It's the ones that you can't buy that he is interested.

The reason I know this is because Frosty and I have known each other for a few years now, and he and I conduct an orchestra together and have very similar interest in music, so, you can say, we're colleagues.

Still, I'm not speaking for him, just sharing something to you that I happen to know. Who knows, maybe he is willing, still.

Please, write me back at this adress: philippebl@noos.fr

I might be interessted in trading some of your scores.

Philippe