Varese Slow to Ship?

RamboFBII

Ordered The 'Burbs DE about two weeks ago, it was supposedly released on Monday--my order status still says "In process".

Surely someone else here ordered it--Steef, I'm looking in your direction, you Goldsmith hooligan you.

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I wouldn't worry about what the site says. I have 3 other orders placed over the past 4 years, to include the very first Club Batch, that I received that still say "In Process".

I usually order mine 4 hours after they are announced and it takes about 2 weeks from the shipping date on the website before I get mine. So it will probably be another week before I see my shipment.

Edit: Well they billed my credit card but my order says "In Process". Maybe I'll get my discs soon.

I have very positive experience with Varese for every order that I make, especially considering the fact that I live in Slovenia, which is like half the world away from CA. :lol: Yesterday, I received my latest (three new Club releases) package only 8 days after it shipped from California (on VS's webpage it said that the orders of the new Club titles would start shipping on July 16th, but mine already shipped on 13th). So, all the best to Varese for being ever so fast and reliable. I hope it stays that way.