My re-mastered Empire Strikes Back score

GoodMusician

Finally, here are the covers for The Empire Strikes Back.

Two little things... I'm not too pleased with the font used for the binder... I anyone has one that looks better than that one, please let me know.

Also, the scan for the front cover, was the best I could do. I'll still try to get it a bit better, but for now, this is as good as it gets.

Finally, I want to express my gratitude to Romão (aka Merkel) for all the help, in providing me the Empire Strikes Back logo used in the labels and back cover, and for all the creative input on the selection of the McQuarrie paintings.

Having said that, here you have the covers:

ESBfront.jpg

ESBfrontinside.jpg

ESBbackinside.jpg

ESBback.jpg

ESBlabel1.jpg

ESBlabel2.jpg

ESBlabel3.jpg

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you.

This is the concept that I'll use for the original trilogy: original LP cover for the front and McQuarrie artwork for the rest.

A slightly corrected front cover, with the binder font replaced. My thanks to AI for helping me on that one.

ESBfront.jpg

Great job, Miguel.

Like I told your earlier, this illustrations give the whole story the same vibe as Rackham's illustrations for Wagner's The Ring. You can almost forget there ever was a movie in the first place na and that this story is a centuries old myth which has been interpreted visually by Mcquarrie and musically by Williams. Great stuff <_<

Great job, Miguel.

Like I told your earlier, this illustrations give the whole story the same vibe as Rackham's illustrations for Wagner's The Ring. You can almost forget there ever was a movie in the first place na and that this story is a centuries old myth which has been interpreted visually by Mcquarrie and musically by Williams. Great stuff <_<

Well said Romäo. I agree wholeheartedly. Well done Miguel.

• 7 years later...