Video Games Live

JWfangirl1992

I was curious to know if anyone was farmiliar with it or even has gone to a concert.

For those who don't know Video Games Live is a Concert Series that goes all around the globe performing video game music from hits such as Final Fantasy, Legend of Zelda, Kingdom Hearts, Metal Gear Solid, Halo, and of course Mario.

Video Games Live website

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

There was such a concert in The Netherlands a while back, I did not attend, since I have little interest in what the program offered. Also, it was a multi-media event, meaning there were sound effects, a light show and video images and all that crap.

Yeah, it's more of a light show than a straight concert. It's a shame really, since it features some fantastic works.

There's another video game music tour (http://www.play-symphony.com/) that is a bit more "serious", no light shows, but they install TV-screens with clips from the games they're playing music from. It's a good show, I attended the concert a few months back in Stockholm.

It seems though they don't have that many concerts per season, but should you get an oppurtunity, check it out.