Upcoming Films

Pieter Boelen

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

These are my most anticipated upcoming movies:

1. Beowulf: It's easy to see why. Ancient english poem, Zemeckis, adventure, Silvestri, groundbreaking visuals... there are like millions of reasons to look forward to this one.

2. 3:10 To Yuma: A gritty western remake with crowe, bale and a nice opportunity for beltrami to create a nice western action score. I hope it will deliver.

3. The Mist: Yeah, its just another remake but at least one that could benefit from a talented director like frank darabont. And i am curious who will get the scoring gig on this one.

4. I Am Legend: Will Smith killing vampires as the last dude on earth. James newton howard is scoring. Could be entertaining at least.

2008:

1. Indiana Jones and the *insert official title whatever it will be*: Lucas, Spielberg, Ford, Williams... for me it's a duty to see this and a crime to miss it!

2. The Mummy: Tomb Of The Dragon Emperor: Okay, its Rob Cohen doing what producer Sommer wants him to do with yet another sequel but the chinese setting could bring a bit of freshness to the franchise and hopefully sommers will bring silvestri back for the ride.

3. The Happening: nature strikes back. i like that topic and shyamalan is under pressure to deliver a good movie after his lady in the water failure, so this one could be good at least.

4. Star Trek: The whole concept just seems really weird to me but weird enough to make me interested.

I have to see if this works out or will bomb completely.

5. When Worlds Collide: Not sure if this is ever going to happen at all but I finally want that apocalyptic movie, i want it big and i want a silvestri score for it. 3 simple wishes. If only sommers would get off his butt and do something with this movie.

Am I the only person looking forward to Be Kind Rewind? It's got Jack Black, Mos Def, and Michael Gondry! :D

Am I the only person looking forward to Be Kind Rewind? It's got Jack Black, Mos Def, and Michael Gondry! ;)

No, you are not the only one.