indy4

Best HP Score  

62 members have voted

1. 1. Which is the best?

• Sorcerer's Stone (JW)
    • Chamber of Secrets (JW)
    • Prisoner of Azkaban (JW)
    • Goblet of Fire (Patrick Doyle)
    • Order of the Phoenix (Nicholas Hooper)

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I mean Williams returning to the series is such a foreign idea by now. And it could be another polite, diplomatic, BS Williams answer. I'm forcing myself to stay skeptical

Ray Barnsbury

I think as long as the director of the final film doesn't have a favorite composer, there is a good chance Williams will do it. I hope so!!!

Anyhoo......this is really not much, but over at FSM there was a post by someone who had just seen JW lecture at the Berkshire Museum, and that afterwards he got a couple of CDs signed by JW and asked him if he was hoping to score the last HP movie....to which, he says, JW responded "with confidence that he thinks he will be back for the last and then added that he hopes he is".

At what point in that chat wtih Mr. Williams did he mention he WANTED this information on the net?

Was he asked if it was alright to post this little bit of information on a PUBLIC FORUM before the studio has posted something about it?

Did the studio ask you to post this bit of information BEFORE THEY DID?

Did they Hire you as their PR person?

OR.....

Did you just go ahead and post this without a second thought that JUST MAYBE Mr. Williams mentioned it thinking you might have the good sense NOT to start posting on a public forum in a attempt to boost your EGO?

Did you ever cosider that the deal MIGHT NOT BE COMPLETED and something could hold it up or deep six it????

I doubt it.

It's just another fine example of you acting in your Usual IRRESPONSIBLE AND CARELESS MANNER!

Note to anyone who reads this:

NEVER GIVE MORLOCK (that's right isn't it) ANY INFORMATION THAT YOU DON'T WANT POSTED ON A PUBLIC FORUM WITHOUT YOUR CONSENT!!!!

IMHO of course.

Neil - :lol:

At what point in that chat wtih Mr. Williams did he mention he WANTED this information on the net?

Was he asked if it was alright to post this little bit of information on a PUBLIC FORUM before the studio has posted something about it?

OR.....

Did you just go ahead and post this without a second thought that JUST MAYBE Mr. Williams mentioned it thinking you might have the good sense NOT to start posting on a public forum in a attempt to boost your EGO?

Did you ever cosider that the deal MIGHT NOT BE COMPLETED and something could hold it up or deep six it????

I doubt it.

It's just another fine example of you acting in your Usual IRRESPONSIBLE AND CARELESS MANNER!

NEVER GIVE MORLOCK (that's right isn't it) ANY INFORMATION THAT YOU DON'T WANT POSTED ON A PUBLIC FORUM WITHOUT YOUR CONSENT!!!!

IMHO of course.

Neil - :P

:lol:

Was it something I said?

I thought Morlock had zero credibility anyway, so what's all the fuss about? :lol:

Seriously though, I still feel like we really need Williams back on the last film, but it probably won't happen.

OR.....

I doubt it.

IMHO of course.

Neil - :P

:lol:

Was it something I said?

You are miss the point.

Neil - :wub: