JW reusing music

indy4

If it was written by Williams in the last minute to substitute something Ross did, then he had literally no time, and it's logical that he wrote the sequence "based one" Chase Through Coruscan".

That's been my point all along.

Williams reviewing Ross work and oh shit we can't use that...there's 1 day left to score the quidditch sequence..Williams grabs his Chase through Coruscant sheet music and modifies bits here and there..i'll be burried under sound effects anyways

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I noticed several years ago (before I was a part of this forum) as I was watching HP and the Chamber of Secrets, I noticed something. In the part where Malfoy and Harry are flying around during the Quidditch match, and they go sort of under the stands, JW reuses some music from Attack of the Clones. The music is from "Zam The Assasain and the Chase Through Couroscant," and begins at 2:33, but is heard several more times throughout the cue.

:lol: Of course Williams writes the same styles of music for identical scenes, but these two are really alike. But because of the action in Cos it is hard to say if it is exactly the same music as in Zam the Assassin, I think it's just identical, and it might even have been a joke by Williams. Btw is there a expanded Cos bootleg? Then we could check.

Ahem...

I believe I pointed out what the differences (and similarities) are on the first page of this thread.

Don't tell me I sat down with my CoS DVD and transcribed and analysed this music for nothing, to no avail?