Favorite Current TV Shows

John Crichton

Did you catch the season finale a couple months ago? I thought it was fantastic, my mouth was agape the whole time at the simultaneous awesomeness/ridiculousness of it all.

Yes, it was amazing.

"You gotta pay the troll toll to get into this boy's hole." :(

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anyone watch Big Bang Theory,

its simply the funniest show I've seen on tv in a long while.

I do. It's indeed very funny, specially when Sheldon is the center of the episode. Sometimes the "science" part can be a bit ridiculous tough.

then vcr it, don't worry about having all the latest gadgets, thats for phoney people, or for people who have their daddies and mommies buying it for them.

did you see the episode where he got Nimoy's DNA for Christmas?

I did, it was quite good. I really liked the one where everyone want him to learn to drive and he argues what the correct answers on the test would be. His explanation of why he didn't learn at 16 like everyone else was hilarious too.

• 2 weeks later...

Heroes resumes tomorrow night. There's a major conflict with this and 24 since they both come on at the same time. I'll have to download 24 the following day via torrent since I don't wanna miss Heroes.

The decision to watch 24 instead of Heroes tomorrow night was easy for me. Revitalized action show, or mildly entertaining superhero show that's jumped the shark, like, a dozen times? =P Of course, I'll still watch Heroes online on Tuesday. And I'll probably enjoy it, for that matter.

The decision to watch 24 instead of Heroes tomorrow night was easy for me. Revitalized action show, or mildly entertaining superhero show that's jumped the shark, like, a dozen times? =P Of course, I'll still watch Heroes online on Tuesday. And I'll probably enjoy it, for that matter.

You never know, this new volume could be the best since season one.

I'm not holding my breath. I'll be pleasantly surprised if it is, and if it's not, that's okay, too. With Lost and 24 both at the start of great seasons, I can hardly complain about the output of my favorite shows, even if Heroes persists in being merely somewhat entertaining for me.

Totally agree about Heroes...it has just become merely enjoyable.

My favorite current shows : Lost, Damages, Big Love, 24, How I Met Your MOther....oh and anybody watching the BRILLIANT british show Hustle ?

• 2 weeks later...