Recently purchased movies / tv series

Trent B

I was too young.

We drove from Germany to Amsterdam. Stopping along the way to enjoy some of the Netherland's fine offerings for tourists.

Like Cindy Crawfords beauty spot!

with all her money she could spend a quarter and have a rat gnaw that thing off her face.

Actually I picture Wojo sounding like John Candy.

In my mind Joey has a deep southern accent, kinda like Sam Elliot, but doesn't talk as slow as Elliot does.

believe it or not Mark, I really don't have a trace of a southern accent, or northern. My New Hampshire and Arkansas living has cancelled out both accents.

Once again no southern drawl unless it's affected. I can do several Mississippi drawls, a Jawja drawl, an Arkansas, and an Alabama drawl, but they are all fake. I can also do a Maine, and Boston accent, also fake, but convincing.

Then who are you really?

What's your true accent?

I asked David? I told him what you said. He laughed and said no, absolutely not, you don't have an accent. You have a neutral voice he said. When I asked him what celebrity or actor I sound like. He joked and said does he know who Ross Matthews is and what he sounds like. After he finished laughing he said I sound like Alec Baldwin, which I guess I do, though I look nothing like him, and I've got much more chest hair.

Then who are you really?

What's your true accent?

I asked David? I told him what you said. He laughed and said no, absolutely not, you don't have an accent. You have a neutral voice he said. When I asked him what celebrity or actor I sound like. He joked and said does he know who Ross Matthews is and what he sounds like. After he finished laughing he said I sound like Alec Baldwin, which I guess I do, though I look nothing like him, and I've got much more chest hair.

Actually I hear Blumenkohl as Alec Baldwin.

No KM is Wilhelm Scream.

:thumbup:

I can't wait for The Black Cauldron to get the Blu-Ray treatment. It's not a great movie, but I love its design, Hurt's villain, Bernstein's score and the fact it's almost an oddity in Disney's catalogue. It's just so wonderfully grim and dark. Love it.

Sword and Fox were like my 2 favorite movies as a kid.

Sword and Hood.

Can't wait for the Blu releases this fall.

oh, i guess you didn't see the news?

Sword in the Stone would take the award for worst Bluray of the year!

unless you are OK with colors smudging, details missing etc.

Then I'm sure you'll enjoy it!

May I ask who is this David that is mentioned regularly?

Koray is quite a hoot however Dave's my other half. my partner in crime.

Really? I thought that was Alex?

no he's my Wiley Coyote. meep meep.

I can't wait for The Black Cauldron to get the Blu-Ray treatment. It's not a great movie, but I love its design, Hurt's villain, Bernstein's score and the fact it's almost an oddity in Disney's catalogue. It's just so wonderfully grim and dark. Love it.

I've never seen that. I'd like to, but apparently the DVD has issues.

oh, i guess you didn't see the news?

Sword in the Stone would take the award for worst Bluray of the year!

unless you are OK with colors smudging, details missing etc.

Then I'm sure you'll enjoy it!

Noo!??