Snakes, bugs, rats . . .

Josh500

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmmmm . . . I don't think Nazis will feature in this one (or not as prominently) considering it takes place in the 50s!

I'm also wondering whether the movie will open with a shot of a mountain that looks like the Paramount! :)

Can't wait!

Hmmmm . . . I don't think Nazis will feature in this one (or not as prominently) considering it takes place in the 50s!

I meant Snakes, bugs, rats...you left out nazis from that. There aren't any nazis in this movie. Communists on the other hand may suit the list also ;)

I'm also wondering whether the movie will open with a shot of a mountain that looks like the Paramount! :)

Can't wait!

LC opened with a mountain that didnt resemble paramounts... :/

Lions and tigers and bears, oh my!

LC opened with a mountain that didnt resemble paramounts... :/

It was supposed to; they just screwed it up, like many things in that film.

Either The Harrison Ford Fan Club....membership of crippled old women in zimmer frames

or The Calista Flockhart Fan Club....membership of 1. Herself and her boney ass.

I wouldn't bother trying and guessing what creepy crawly creatures or inserts, considering that what Spielberg and Lucas would have in mind for Indy IV as they make it. It probably be a surprise, surprise, look what they came up with for the creepy crawly creatures in Indiana Jones and The Kingdom of Crystal Skulls.

I wouldn't bother trying and guessing what creepy crawly creatures or inserts, considering that what Spielberg and Lucas would have in mind for Indy IV as they make it. It probably be a surprise, surprise, look what they came up with for the creepy crawly creatures in Indiana Jones and The Kingdom of Crystal Skulls.

Well duh.

Long a mystery to scientists, the elusive El Pollo Diablo has long been believed to be similar to this concept painting:

pollo.jpg

However, more recent evidence shows the Demon Chicken's appearance to be closer to this rare photograph:

elpollodiablo3.jpg

No i'm saying Indy is somewhat a James Bond regarding Women.

Sooner or latter he is going to suffer the consecuences :ph34r:

Actually Indy is the complete opposite of James Bond regarding women. He only kisses one woman in each movie, you ever noticed that?

No i'm saying Indy is somewhat a James Bond regarding Women.

Sooner or latter he is going to suffer the consecuences :pukeface:

Actually Indy is the complete opposite of James Bond regarding women. He only kisses one woman in each movie, you ever noticed that?

Well the complete opposite of Bond would be an asexual prude who never kissed anyone! :lol:

I'd freak out if I found one in my sleeping bag, though. :pukeface:

I'd rather find a weta than one of these:

A swarm of house centipedes! They can come get as many as they want from my basement! :o

House_Centipede.jpg

Ugghhh...that is just plain creepy!

Pubic lice. It would make for an interesting scene.

:lol: :lol:

Someone from this forum, perhaps?

:lol: yes, probably.

A tripod chicken?

Dammit, it was working when I posted it. Honestly, it's gotten to where you just can't randomly nick someone else's images for your own devious purposes anymore.

Fixed.

Frankly, the bug scene in King Kong kind of set the bar where it comes to gross-out. I mean- being attacked by a bug shaped like an uncircumcised penis is about as freaky as it gets, in my book.