Snakes, bugs, rats . . .

Josh500

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Frankly, the bug scene in King Kong kind of set the bar where it comes to gross-out. I mean- being attacked by a bug shaped like an uncircumcised penis is about as freaky as it gets, in my book.

Indeed. One of the grossest scenes I've ever seen.

A swarm of house centipedes! They can come get as many as they want from my basement! :pukeface:

House_Centipede.jpg

how big are those? could you compare it to the size of a pencil or something?

The biggest I've encountered is maybe 3 or 4 inches. The thumbnails on the Wiki page are life size. That photo shows them much bigger than they really are, but they're still creepy. Especially when their severed legs still twitch after you've smashed them.

And they're wicked fast.

Perhaps the most gross firsthand experience I've ever had is when I smashed the big 4 incher against the wall with a tissue box. I moved the box away and found that I had only crushed the back third of it. The front two thirds proceeded to scurry away stretching it's guts in a slimy mess across the wall before I finished it in a mercy killing. The Fly has nothing on me.

The grease spot is still there (as are many others). My next therapy session is Friday.

The biggest I've encountered is maybe 3 or 4 inches. The thumbnails on the Wiki page are life size. That photo shows them much bigger than they really are, but they're still creepy. Especially when their severed legs still twitch after you've smashed them.

And they're wicked fast.

Perhaps the most gross firsthand experience I've ever had is when I smashed the big 4 incher against the wall with a tissue box. I moved the box away and found that I had only crushed the back third of it. The front two thirds proceeded to scurry away stretching it's guts in a slimy mess across the wall before I finished it in a mercy killing. The Fly has nothing on me.

The grease spot is still there (as are many others). My next therapy session is Friday.

Ughh, that is just naseauting!! I've always thought I could get through rats or snakes (mentally, at least) in Indiana Jones, but the bugs are the things that would really creep me out. And those house centepides are worse than anything in ToD! I have more tolerance for bugs than a lot of people I know, but those really creep me out. :pukeface: I'm suprised they aren't more well known, as they're twenty times creepier than centipedes, to me.

The biggest I've encountered is maybe 3 or 4 inches.

That's what she said.

Sorry.

Very mature, Mich--Ray! :lol:

Is that why you didn't sign that as Ray Barnsbury?

No i'm saying Indy is somewhat a James Bond regarding Women.

Sooner or latter he is going to suffer the consecuences :pukeface:

Actually Indy is the complete opposite of James Bond regarding women. He only kisses one woman in each movie, you ever noticed that?

How many women are in each movie? And i meant there is always a new chick in the next adventure. What about the others?

I'm curious about what Marion has to say abiut this. It will be a fun scene :lol:

And what about the Young in dy chronicles? Or the novels...

And didnt Lucas offered this character for Spielberg because the latter wanted to do a Bond movie and they didnt offer him one?

And didnt Lucas offered this character for Spielberg because the latter wanted to do a Bond movie and they didnt offer him one?

How does that make Indy as promiscuous as Bond?

Did this subject really deserved a thread on his own? I already posted this some time ago here.

I though that every Indy-IV related discussion did belong in just the one and only Indy IV thread...

I was thinking used condoms. Those things are nasty as hell.

Once, at a high school pep rally, I looked down only to see a used condom lying on the bleacher next to me. Just as I turned to my friend Mike to warn him, he stepped on it. I told him what he was stepping on but he didn't believe me until he lifted his foot. He was disgusted, naturally. A moron sitting in front of us wasn't. He turned and saw the used bit of latex and grabbed it with his BARE HANDS before chucking it into the crowd in front of him. That was probably the most disgusting thing I saw that day.