Picture from Vanity Fair Supplement

McJWFan

post-3057-1195877438_thumb.jpg

As I mentioned in a previous post, a supplement to the Decemeber issue of Vanity Fair Magazine contained a picture of JW at the piano with Steven Spielberg.

As promised, I scanned it and included it here as an attachment.

Enjoy.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

post-3057-1195877438_thumb.jpg

As I mentioned in a previous post, a supplement to the Decemeber issue of Vanity Fair Magazine contained a picture of JW at the piano with Steven Spielberg.

As promised, I scanned it and included it here as an attachment.

Enjoy.

Any chance you can get a high resolution scan of this one?

Anyone fancy typing out what it says in the top left corner? I can't squint for as long as it takes to read it!

"Plot, acting and special effects are all well and good, but for a blockbuster to really soar it has to have a mind-blowing score. That's what John Williams does better than anybody. Steven Spielberg handles all the other stuff pretty well, so for the past 30 years he and Williams have collaborated on no fewer than 20 movie, starting with 1974’s The Sugarland Express and continuing through Jaws (Williams’s two-note theme was scarier than the shark), Raiders of the Lost Ark, E.T., Schindler’s List and Munich. Now they’ve got two more in the works: an Abraham Lincoln biopic based on Doris Kearns Goodwin’s Book Team of Rivals and Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull, co-produced by another guy Williams has had some success with, Star Wars director George Lucas.

Photographed by Art Streiber in Los Angeles. "

Anyone fancy typing out what it says in the top left corner? I can't squint for as long as it takes to read it!

"Plot, acting and special effects are all well and good, but for a blockbuster to really soar it has to have a mind-blowing score. That's what John Williams does better than anybody. Steven Spielberg handles all the other stuff pretty well, so for the past 30 years he and Williams have collaborated on no fewer than 20 movie, starting with 1974’s The Sugarland Express and continuing through Jaws (Williams’s two-note theme was scarier than the shark), Raiders of the Lost Ark, E.T., Schindler’s List and Munich. Now they’ve got two more in the works: an Abraham Lincoln biopic based on Doris Kearns Goodwin’s Book Team of Rivals and Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull, co-produced by another guy Williams has had some success with, Star Wars director George Lucas.

Photographed by Art Streiber in Los Angeles. "

• 5 weeks later...

I know someone who can photoshop all of the text out of this and make it look as the original photographer intended. I just need the Hi-Res version.

My sig pic presented exactly the same problem/challenge.

I know someone who can photoshop all of the text out of this and make it look as the original photographer intended. I just need the Hi-Res version.

My sig pic presented exactly the same problem/challenge.

And can you get me a high resolution of your signature pictures, sans text?