Do you know Deezer ?

David Vincent

Deezer.com (formerly Blogmusik.net) is the first website for music on request that is free, unlimited and legal. The site was created in France in June 2006 and has been translated into 16 languages. Deezer.com offers all kinds of musical styles through hundreds of thousands of different tracks, and adds to its catalogue on a daily basis.

Thanks to the agreement with SACEM, Deezer.com has become the only site to offer Internet users a non-paying solution whilst still remunerating those involved in the creation of the music (artists, record companies etc.) through the advertising revenues generated.

I am curently adding on my site playslists of full John Williams albums to let you listen to them through my pages.

For the moment : Memoirs of a Geisha, War of the Worlds, The Empire of the Sun, E.T. 20th Anniversary, Superman (Rhino 2CD), Fiddler on the Roof and Land of the Giants are available.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have had a Zwarte Piet avatar during this season since 2003!

And don't give me this racial crap, my girlfriend is black and she is ok with it.....I expect.

As for new favorite music, i have the new ROTK and Alien should be on it's way.

You want a normal picture of a whte guy with shoepolish on his face, red lipstick and brightly colored clothing?

You got a point there...

So,what's with the re-emergence of Roald.Your girlfriend dumped you?

K.M.Who just read about Zwart Piet on wikipedia.

K.M..2 who thought Stefancos was black,initially.

nice...

a question though.. why can't I listen to most of the williams' tracks there? they're not highlighted like many of the other pieces/songs I've searched for. is there any reason? am i doing something wrong?

nice...

a question though.. why can't I listen to most of the williams' tracks there? they're not highlighted like many of the other pieces/songs I've searched for. is there any reason? am i doing something wrong?

I had the same problem. You just have to click the song with right mouse button and select 'play' option. As simple as that :)

BTW - I'm so excited I found it ;)

nice...

I had the same problem. You just have to click the song with right mouse button and select 'play' option. As simple as that :)

BTW - I'm so excited I found it ;)

AHA!!! thanks a lot ;)