Indy 4 teaser poster

Josh500

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

How wouldn't Ford look good when they inserted a picture of him from 1981?! :lol::P

There's no photoshop there, that is good old fashioned hand drawn. Granted you really can't judge how he looks as it is a drawing rather than a photograph, in the set photos he does look quite good for a man in his sixties.

Finally someone who made it a JPG! Thanks!

How wouldn't Ford look good when they inserted a picture of him from 1981?! :lol::P

There's no photoshop there, that is good old fashioned hand drawn. Granted you really can't judge how he looks as it is a drawing rather than a photograph, in the set photos he does look quite good for a man in his sixties.

It is handmade art for sure, but the photo reference of Ford used by Struzan could be from the old movies. It does actually look a lot like the references used for some Raiders drawings. Btw why have they mirrored the image?

There is some incontinuity in the poster btw: look at the stairs, as seen between Fords legs they aren't in the same height as next to his legs.

There is some incontinuity in the poster btw: look at the stairs, as seen between Fords legs they aren't in the same height as next to his legs.

So? They are not exactly the stairs to the Buckingham palace, IYKWIM!

Yay! More JNH for indy4!

I heard the "Good Night Lady" FSM podcast finally, and they played that brilliant version on a "close up on Giamati's face" (I've never seen the movie), and I knew I had to get it then.

Back to topic: The Temple Of Doom does sound more cheesy than KOTCS.

:huh:

Yay! More JNH for indy4!

You just don't type that out of the blue in an Indy IV thread. You just don't. It's wrong.

Confused me too.

What if there is a JNH homage in Indy 4? As we have not heard the score nor seen the movie, everything is revelant.

That statement couldn't be more irrelevant.