Back to the Future Score

Whill

Is this worth the money?

eBay listing

I realize this a bootleg, but I'd really like to have the score at the best possible quality. I only have one complete score (IJatToD) and don't know how to trade it anyway, so I didn't post anything about BttF in the trade sections.

Thanks for your advice...

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Speculation, I believe the original soundtrack album is still in print.

However, if I were a betting man, Intrada would be the label I would look to with the releases of Amazing Stories I,II, III and Harry And The Hendersons. They seem to have gotten their foot in the door with Amblin.

Yep. Who knows, it may be one of the coming releases for January.

In the meantime, if you want a complete set, check out my Back to the Future thread on the Trading Board. I used the OST, DVD, and a version of the bootleg with varying quality. I suspect there are better quality versions of some bootleg cues, so if anyone has them, I'd be grateful.

I already had the 3 released BttF OST/scores, and the trilogy re-recording. Thank you Nemesis, and thank you Delorean90 for your BttF (Part I) compilation.

Delorean90, I have read your thread on the trading board. Do you mind clarifying the source of each track (bootleg, DVD rip, trilogy re-recording) if not already obvious, adding any additional commentary about the quality of any tracks?

Thanks, and Merry Christmas!

Whill