I have Williams' interviews from NIXON CD

David Coscina

Since 1995 when I bought the Nixon Enhanced CD, I only once was able to access the interviews section using my dad's computer back in 1996 which had Windows 95 on it. Since then, no computer (PC) that I have run it on works. Until now.

I was able to copy/capture the Williams interview section on my Macbook last night so they are in Quicktime format. They are short little bits but I also have Quicktime Pro which allows me to splice vids together. I haven't done it yet but I will shortly. I guess what I'm saying is whether anyone wants to see these? I will upload them onto YouTube as well. Pretty cool vids although Johnny could have used a haircut- you will notice that the left side has a twirly :lol:

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pretty cool vids although Johnny could have used a haircut- you will notice that the left side has a twirly :lol:

Never noticed that...

I've had those files for ages. But remember the check, as one of the clips appears twice, one of them in higher quality.

God I remember those days of trying to find a damn computer that played those. There was Shadows Of The Empire, Star Trek First Contact and Nixon.

My sister's computer was the only one that could play them.

God I remember those days of trying to find a damn computer that played those. There was Shadows Of The Empire, Star Trek First Contact and Nixon.

Shadows of the Empire is an enhanced CD? :huh:

Yes, it has many concept drawings and info regarding the Shadows of the empire different products. Possibly an interview or two.

I can't remember but I think the material on the First Contact disc may have made it to the Goldsmith tribute on the FC 2 disc DVD.

I remember Jerry has that same greenish shirt and same colored tie on in both features.

Yes, it has many concept drawings and info regarding the Shadows of the empire different products. Possibly an interview or two.

Hm. I'd never known. There actually is an "Enhanced CD" notice on my disc, but when I insert it into my drive, it merely shows up as an Audio CD with 10 .cda files. :|

Yeah unfortunately that's what used to appear on mine when I first got those discs.

I don't think they show up on XP, Windows 95 was the only one that seemed to be capable of reading them.

I like his wispy hair in those videos.

It gives him a certain, I've been working with Oliver Stone, so I'm a bit rough round the edges - look.