Favorite Movie Posters

Koray Savas

My VHS recording of Ewoks: The Battle for Endor broadcast on the Disney Channel free preview weekend was missing the very beginning and I assumed it just opened like all the other Star War movies with the yellow letters in space.

My dad rented the second film, but he didn't make a pirate copy of it like he'd normally do.

On that note, often the Disney tapes were a pain in the arse to copy properly because they put some protection thing within the tapes. Sneaky mice.

• 1 month later...

This may interest some!

I love it, but I just can't justify such sum for posters.. (i mean for my own pocket)

https://www.zavvi.com/merch-posters/e.t.-by-sam-gilbey-limited-edition-fine-art-giclee-24-x-16-inch-zavvi-exclusive-timed-edition/11683554.html?utm_source=01032018-zuk-et-limited-edition-print&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=01032018-zuk-et-limited-edition-print&affil=thgemail&ecrmcid=xm2OAoqJzalkQgYAzxBvLMGVEWZX4n5g&shae=aqhLLv7wf5KbKb0wrbwgZ1hBMl9C9Dq5gR1ydQfDFF0%3D&sendTime=1519927200&widget_id=919402

AVAILABLE FOR 72 HOURS ONLY!

Check out this awesome new E.T. limited edition fine art giclee print by Sam Gilbey! This Zavvi exclusive timed edition print will be available for just 72 hours only. Once the time is up it will be gone forever.

16 hours ago, Richard said:

A fucking brilliant, and very "human" film. It's a classic.

You really are overusing the word 'brilliant', Richard. 

• 1 year later...
On 3/1/2018 at 7:51 PM, Ghostbusters II said:

King-Kong-674x1024.jpg

We're out of rockets, sir!

I hate this poster because it lies.

Favorite movie posters, 

Most of you guys are fine.

Though as for movie poster advertisements, I like this one, mostly because it reminds me more of the "family horror" genre of halloweeny movies from the 90s, like In The Mouth of Madness. Don't really care for The Burbs, but the poster reminds me of cool movies.

510hUwnotCL._SY450_.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

I dig the new Pet Sematary one (not posting here because the images are too big). I love Church in both movies, but he looks way cooler in the new one. The original just looks like a regular pissed off cat, just with a lighting effect on the eyes. The new one, yeah, that's an evil zombie cat.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 years later...

I really like the cover of the film by Erin Brockovich. And the film itself is very good, I recommend it for viewing. I looked it up after reading a book that I learned about on https://studyhippo.com/essay-examples/erin-brockovich/ from essays on Erin Brockovich. This film was shot in a Hollywood style, with the idea that the United States is a land of opportunity. It allows you to see our country from the outside.

Screenshot_6.jpg

2 hours ago, Naïve Old Fart said:

Those posters are good, but, as women, neither one does anything at all, for me.

Bruce: Eva Green doesn't " do anything" for you?!,

Fart:"neither one does anything at all..,"

I'm submitting this testimony to a judge and requesting you be put under a

conservatoship until you are competent to conduct your own affairs.

10 hours ago, Jurassic Shark said:

For viewing, eh?

Actually, she wears false breasts in.the film to look more like the real

Erin

On 11/04/2019 at 3:53 PM, Disco Stu said:

99a264f082c20f7d4309f7e26621c2ca.jpg

A brilliant poster, from an astonishing film.

On 05/02/2008 at 6:53 PM, Olivier said:

It's not to be sniffed at.