Favorite Movie Posters

Koray Savas

This RotK poster is pretty neat.I have it + the river one of FotR and the tower one from TTT on a wall side by side

ROTK_Mount_Doom_poster.jpg

I only like one Harry Potter poster:

189640~Harry-Potter-and-the-Philosopher-s-Stone-Posters.jpg

I have this E.T. poster:

003_ET~E-T-the-Extra-Terrestrial-Posters.jpg

But I wish I could find this one:

e_t_the_extra_terrestrial_ver1.jpg

and another classic:

133372.1020.A.jpg

ROTK_Mount_Doom_poster.jpg

I missed that one too, that's nice. I like those types of posters so much more than just those collages of the actor's faces.

John- who remembers seeing the Orthanc poster in KM's lightsaber pic

Half the images in this thread don't show up.

Yeah, the Argonath FotR poster was great too. I've never seen that second one, though.

It's a Newline store exclusive I think. The small print is then Gandalf/Frodo Moria dialogue.

I've not liked pretty much most of the other LOTR covers. They're either just random scenes from the movie not fit for posters, or ultra-floating heads.

These are what I have on my walls:

blues-brothers-the-mission-from-god-5001134.jpgPP30791~Pulp-Fiction-Poster.jpgOSPP30607-EU~Zurueck-in-die-Zukunft-Poster.jpg20004~Kill-Bill-gelber-Lederanzug-mit-engl-Text-Poster.jpg013_ST2866~Moulin-Rouge-Poster.jpgPoster_29825.jpgFP1773~Fight-Club-Poster.jpg

(I just hope these do show up)

I've not liked pretty much most of the other LOTR covers. They're either just random scenes from the movie not fit for posters, or ultra-floating heads.

Yeah, that's why I went for the Alan Lee drawing covers for my new LotR copies rather than ones with pics from the movies.

my favorite movie poster is probably Morlock, he and I don't always agree but he posts about movies all the time and his writing style is smooth and easy to read.

Perhaps someone should point out that IMPAwards.com doesn't allow hotlinking...

Funny, it did when I first posted it.

That's because the image is still in your cache. It'll eventually disappear for you too.

Perhaps someone should point out that IMPAwards.com doesn't allow hotlinking...

Funny, it did when I first posted it.

That's because the image is still in your cache. It'll eventually disappear for you too.

Ah, I see. Fixed... hopefully.

I agree, the Sirius one is great. I had forgotten all about it actually. But the second is just another "stick the actor's faces in where they'll fit" collage. It is the best of the 3 Williams CD covers, though.

I like them both. The simplicity of the second is great.

Yeah, that's why I like it too. It's better than a busy, photoshopped "significant elements of the film" poster. I like the color (or lack thereof) of it too. It's appropriately different from the previous posters, just as the film was a welcome departure from the Columbus films.