Soundtrack Snacks

BLUMENKOHL

You're sitting back...relaxed, you've just pulled the latest soundtrack out of the cellophane and into your player, and you want to give it a real listen from start to finish.

Next to you you have a bottle/can of _____________ and a bag/pack/plate of ____________________.

What are you favorite soundtrack listening snacks?

Mine:

red wine and smoked gouda

or

Soda and skittles.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If I'm listening to music -- as opposed to simply having it on in the background while I'm doing something else -- then I don't eat or drink anything, as the sound of doing so interrupts the music, thereby interrupting what I've sat down to do.

That said, there's nothing that Coca-Cola don't go with.

Hmm, I've never really sat back and had a snack whilst listening to a new score. But I think I'd go with a Cherry Coke and chips. Wine would be good with the right score, too.

As most of my music listening is done while walking/driving- if anything, it would be mineral water and Orbit sugar-free gum (At the moment, spearmint is the prefered flavor).

You're sitting back...relaxed, you've just pulled the latest soundtrack out of the cellophane and into your player, and you want to give it a real listen from start to finish.

Next to you you have a bottle/can of _____________ and a bag/pack/plate of ____________________.

Mine:

red wine and smoked gouda

or

Soda and skittles.

since Im always in the car when I first listen to a cd, I'd say a pepsi, and a slim jim

Wine would be good with the right score, too.

Silvestri perhaps?

I can't think of Silvestri score that would go with wine.

His music isn't the part of his production that you'd associate to a vineyard.

That being said, Death Becomes Her.

Silvestri perhaps?

Eddie's Theme (Who Framed Roger Rabbit?)

Chez Ernie (Mousehunt)

Chips or crackers, but only when I'm "casually" listening to something. For more concentrated times (like listening to a new CD) I tend not to eat anything.

Silvestri perhaps?

Eddie's Theme (Who Framed Roger Rabbit?)

Chez Ernie (Mousehunt)

I can think of drinking warm water and perhaps sucking that cellophane... mmm... cellophane.

Hmm, I've never really sat back and had a snack whilst listening to a new score. But I think I'd go with a Cherry Coke and chips. Wine would be good with the right score, too.

Basic Instinct, perhaps?

~Sturgis

Chips and Salsa are the greatest snack food EVER invented.

indy4 - who doesn't usually eat while listening to music

I must agree with indy4......

And to go with those chips and that salsa, either Diet Coke or Mt. Dew.... 8O

But really..... who eats while listening to music???? I think movies more than music.... :blink:

Actually, I was thinking of that one, no joke.

Well, you are brothers.

:blink: I never noticed they were both from Michigan 8O

I think hell would break loose if my brother joined this forum, which he has thought about on more than 1 occasion.

Back to topic: I don't eat and listen to music. I only listen to music on my iPod at school, in which there are no snacks. Also, at home on my computer, but when I listen I am just posting here on the forum, talking to friends, or watching TV on mute.

I don't eat during movies either, except for the occasional Resee's Pieces and Cherry Coke.

I eat during movies. Not always, but usually I'll have something.

Actually, I was thinking of that one, no joke.

Well, you are brothers.

Wait....are you serious?

That's awesome!

Single child, indy4? I wouldn't consider having a brother awesome.

:angry::P I meant that it's cool that they both post on the same MB.

Speaking of which, how is good ol' Kaya? Tell him I said hi.

Of course the sneaky gits post together for over a year before telling anyone. :angry:

You think I wanted to be associated with some wet-behind-the-ears newbie kid? Fortunately, he settled down soon enough, as they all do (well, most of them :P).

Draggin this thread back towards the topic...

My favorite snack of choice, I'd have to say a nice cheese and sausage and crackers plate. More specifically, beef summer sausage, colby and/or swiss cheese (or specialty mild brick cheese from Widmer's, yum yum!), and some type of saltine-like cracker. Nice glass of water to wash it down. Ah, yes, very nice.