Soundtrack Snacks

BLUMENKOHL

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are Sturgis/Ray and I the only ones here with a sibling who wouldn't cause the collapse of western civilisation by posting here?

My brother's 3 years older than me (25) and we get on really well.

I get along with my brother, we're not like what we were when we were young. But considering he is Hans Zimmer's biggest fan, he wouldn't fit here.

Did you post on the HZ forum for a while, Koray? I seem to recall it as your signature. How did things go posting with your brother?

There's very little that goes well with Matzah. It has virtually no taste. Although it does make a good base for a makeshift pizza.

:) Are you joking? Matzah is AMAZING!!!

Did you post on the HZ forum for a while, Koray? I seem to recall it as your signature. How did things go posting with your brother?
There's very little that goes well with Matzah. It has virtually no taste. Although it does make a good base for a makeshift pizza.

I just threw up a little in my mouth. hmmm, taste like Matzah

I just threw up a little in my mouth. hmmm, taste like Matzah

Then you admit it does have a taste!

no Indy, I don't know what matzah taste like, been a long time, seems like dry flour

Being that I am in College right now, I don't often have the time to sit down and listen to a soundtrack in its entirety, save for on my iPod. I can listen to a full score at work, but being that I am at work, I don't really eat any snacks. I am more of a movie and a snack person, not a soundtrack and a snack person, anyway.