Your favorite...SPIDER track!

BLUMENKOHL

:mellow:

I just found this searching about black widow in spain:

La podemos encontrar prácticamente en toda la Península Ibérica, teniendo más presencia en la región de Aragón.

Which means: We can practically find it in the whole iberian peninsula, being more numerous in the Aragon region.

I live in Aragon... surrounded by its prefered habitat: steppes...

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

somebody was bitten from beneath the toilet seat ... :mellow:

That is a minor ongoing fear of mine - well spiders (*shudder*) popping out from anywhere is enough, but bitten from below... doesn't bear thinking about.

It may seem hillarious, but actually some time after hearing that news, I checked the toilet thoroughly every time before seating on it ... ;) ;) ;)

somebody was bitten from beneath the toilet seat ... :mellow:

That is a minor ongoing fear of mine - well spiders (*shudder*) popping out from anywhere is enough, but bitten from below... doesn't bear thinking about.

What about this?

I was looking at the youtube link Indy4 posted and on there was a preview for a spider movie that really freaked me out as a young kid. It's from 1975 or 77', I think.

It's called The Giant Spider Invasion and it's a silly film. One of the reasons is that it's obvious the big spider is basically mounted on a car and being driven around.

But it really got to me because there are two sequences where the large spider actually eats it's victims and it shows the spider chewing and swallowing the two people.

As a young kid that just didn't sit well with me, I could watch Quint being eaten by a shark in Jaws, but to see a spider do that to a person just really bothered me.

Of course who could forget Kingdom Of The Spiders with Da Shat? ROTFLMAO