The Official Members List Thread (please add your profile)

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Too bad he's Chinese and not Japanese, we still have a booklet to decode!

Hi everybody, I'm new here.  I once tried to make a musical career in Hollywood but left after becoming disenchanted with what the industry had become.  I now live happily as a house husband and lovin

NAME: Izzie LOCATION: Stockholm, Sweden AGE: 29 SEX: Female FAVORITE JOHN WILLIAMS SCORE(S): Empire of the Sun, Schindler's List, Harry Potter 1-2, Jurassic Park, Star Wars IV, Mem

NAME: Carl
SEX: M
PROFESSION/EDUCATION: Currently getting my B.S. in Biology

FAVORITE JOHN WILLIAMS SCORE(S): Harry Potter 1; Indiana Jones; Star Wars; A.I.
FAVORITE NON-JOHN WILLIAMS SCORE(S): LOTR; Legends Of The Fall; How To Train Your Dragon; The Passion Of The Christ
FAVORITE FILM(S): LOTR
FAVORITE DIRECTOR(S): Peter Jackson; Steven Spielberg; Robert Zemeckis; Christopher Nolan
SPECIAL INTEREST(S): Landscape photography; backpacking

VISITING THIS BOARD SINCE: total rookie, just found it

• 4 weeks later...

NAME: William Finn
SEX: m
PROFESSION/EDUCATION: I'm done

FAVORITE JOHN WILLIAMS SCORE(S):

Changes from year to year. Right now it's LINCOLN

FAVORITE NON-JOHN WILLIAMS SCORE(S):

This also changes. I'm currently investigating Marianelli scores

FAVORITE FILM(S):

Just too many to mention

FAVORITE DIRECTOR(S):

Spielberg, Edwards, many, many others.

SPECIAL INTEREST(S):

Riding my bike.

VISITING THIS BOARD SINCE:

Can't remember when.

NAME: Martin
PROFESSION/EDUCATION: Singer

FAVORITE JOHN WILLIAMS SCORE(S): The Empire Strikes Back, Superman - The Movie, E.T. The Extra-Terrestrial
FAVORITE NON-JOHN WILLIAMS SCORE(S): Krull, Star Trek: The Motion Picture, The Sea Hawk and many others
FAVORITE FILM(S): Star Wars (OT), Indiana Jones, E.T., Robin and the Seven Hoods, High Society, and many, many others
FAVORITE DIRECTOR(S): Spielberg, Hitchcock,
SPECIAL INTEREST(S): Singing

VISITING THIS BOARD SINCE: 2004

NAME: Markus
PROFESSION/EDUCATION: Doctor of medicine

FAVORITE Composer: Jerry Goldsmith
FAVORITE JOHN WILLIAMS SCORE(S): Schindlers List, Jaws,Memoirs of a Geisha
FAVORITE NON-JOHN WILLIAMS SCORE(S): Papillon, El Cid, Star Trek TMP, The Final Conflict...
FAVORITE FILM(S): 2001, Dr. Strangelove..., Unforgiven, Seven Samurai....
FAVORITE DIRECTOR(S): Stanley Kubrick, Akira Kurosawa, Clint Eastwood
SPECIAL INTEREST(S): Movies, sport...

VISITING THIS BOARD SINCE: 2009

NAME: Mike

PROFESSION/EDUCATION:

FAVORITE Composer: Williams/Elfman/Shore/Giacchino

FAVORITE JOHN WILLIAMS SCORE(S): AI Artificial Intelligence

FAVORITE NON-JOHN WILLIAMS SCORE(S): Fellowship of the Ring

FAVORITE FILM(S): Fellowship of the Ring

FAVORITE DIRECTOR(S): Spielberg

SPECIAL INTEREST(S): Cycling, baking

VISITING THIS BOARD SINCE: 1999

NAME: Antonio
SEX: Male
PROFESSION/EDUCATION: I graduated this year with a thesis entitled John Williams - The Musical Storytelling in the Cinema of Steven Spielberg. Now I'm about to start a course in film direction and in the meantime realize video on commission.

All this with the goal of wanting to become a director!

FAVORITE JOHN WILLIAMS SCORE(S): the Star Wars saga (The Empire Strikes Back on everything !), Close Encounters of the Third Kind, Jaws , E.T.: The Extra -Terrestrial , Schindler 's List , Jurassic Park , Superman - The Movie, Raiders of the Lost Ark, A.I.: Artificial Intelligence, Seven Years in Tibet etc.

FAVORITE NON-JOHN WILLIAMS SCORE(S): too many! Star Trek - The Motion Picture, Star Trek II - The Wrath of Khan, Masada, Alien, Aliens, Planet of the Apes, The Wind and the Lion, Back to the Future, Conan the Barbarian, Psycho, Vertigo, Batman, Edward Scissorhands, Godzilla (Arnold), Per Qualche Dollaro in Più, Il Buono, il Brutto, il Cattivo, Once Upon a Time in the West, Once Upon a Time in America, The Mission, Troy (Yared), Sunset Boulevard, The Lord of the Rings (trilogy), Braveheart, First Blood, Papillon, Out of Africa, From Russia with Love, Goldfinger, Dance with the Wolves, Lawrence of Arabia, Doctor Zhivago, Medal of Honor - Underground, LOST, Ratatouille, El Cid, The Godfather - Part II, La Dolce Vita, The Last Emperor etc

FAVORITE FILM(S): Star Wars - Episode V: The Empire Strikes Back, Star Wars - Episode IV: A New Hope, 2001: A Space Odissey, A Clockwork Orange, Accattone, Alien, Aliens, Apocalypse Now, Back to the Future, Barry Lyndon, Batman Returns, Big Fish, Blade Runner, Blow-Up, Chelovek s kino-apparatom, Citizen Kane, Close Encounters of the Third Kind, Das Cabinet des Dr. Caligari, Doctor Zhivago, Edipo Re, Edward Scissorhands, Ed Dorado (1921), Empire of the Sun, Eyes Wide Shut, Fight Club, Finding Nemo, Forrest Gump, From Russia with Love, Goldfinger, Full Metal Jacket, Giù la Testa, INLAND EMPIRE, Jaws, JFK, Kill Bill (both), Hauru no Ugoku Shiro, La Règole du Jeu, Ladri di Biciclette, Lawrence of Arabia, Le Mystère Picasso, Les Quatre Cent Coups, Letters from Iwo Jima, Lolita, Metropolis, Monsters, Inc., Mulholland Dr., Mystic River, Munich, Nosferatu, eine Symphonie des Grauens, Old Boy, Once Upon a Time in America, Once Upon a Time in the West, Paisà, la trilogia del dollaro, Psycho, Pulp Fiction, Raging Bull, Raiders of the Lost Ark, Ratatouille, Rear Window, Salò o le 120 Giornate di Sodoma, Scarface, Schindler's List, Se7en, Sleepy Hollow, Sunset Boulevard, Taxi Driver, The Color Purple, The Conversation, The Godfather (trilogy), The Green Mile, The Last Emperor, The Lord of the Rings (trilogy), The Pianist, The Road, The Shawshak Redemption, The Shining, The Silence of Lambs, The Terminator, Terminator 2 - Judgement Day, The Thin Red Line, The Thing, The Village, The Wild Blue Yonder, Tokyo-Ga, Toy Story (la trilogia), WALL•E, Umberto D., UP etc

FAVORITE DIRECTOR(S): Stanley Kubrick, Steven Spielberg, Francis Ford Coppola, Pier Paolo Pasolini, Michelangelo Antonioni, Tim Burton, Orson Welles, Ridley Scott, Fritz Lang, Robert Zemeckis, Sergio Leone, David Lynch, Oliver Stone, Quentin Tarantino, Hayao Myazaki, Jean Renoir, VIttorio De Sica, David Lean, François Truffaut, Clint Eastwood, Roberto Rossellini, Alfred Hitchcok, Martin Scorsese, Brian De Palma, Bernardo Bertolucci, James Cameron, Terrence Malick

SPECIAL INTEREST(S): I like to write, draw, listen to music, watch movies, play videogames, fiddling with programs of visual effects, editin and 3D graphics

VISITING THIS BOARD SINCE: Oh, do not really remember. However, I believe that they are at least 10 years!

• 2 weeks later...

NAME: David
PROFESSION/EDUCATION: Electrical Engineering student

FAVORITE JOHN WILLIAMS SCORE(S): E.T., The Adventures of Tintin, Harry Potter, Star Wars, Indiana Jones, Jurassic Park, Lincoln
FAVORITE NON-JOHN WILLIAMS SCORE(S): Batman (Elfman), Spiderman (Elfman), Edward Scissorhands (Elfman), Nightmare Before Christmas (Elfman), Sherlock Holmes (Zimmer), Beauty and the Beast (Menken), The Incredibles (Giacchino), Medal of Honor (Giacchino), A Series of Unfortunate Events (Thomas Newman), Lord of the Rings (Shore), The Good the Bad and the Ugly (Morricone), The Mission (Morricone), Legend of Zelda (Kondo et al.), Kingdom Hearts (Yoko Shimomura), Sound of Music (Rodgers/Hammerstein), Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog (Jed/Joss Whedon), Batman: The Animated Series / Mask of the Phantasm (Shirley Walker), Wicked (Schwartz)
FAVORITE FILM(S): Inception, The Dark Knight, The Prestige, Ratatouille, Beauty and the Beast, Adventures of Tintin, Harry Potter, Lincoln, Argo, Hot Fuzz, Star Trek Into Darkness, Spiderman 2, The Sound of Music, Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog, Lord of the Rings
FAVORITE DIRECTOR(S): Stephen Spielberg, J.J. Abrams, Quentin Tarantino, Edgar Wright, Brad Bird, Christopher Nolan, Sam Raimi
SPECIAL INTEREST(S): Music (especially analysis and composition), math, religion/philosophy, film, Pathfinder, computer programming

VISITING THIS BOARD SINCE: This is my first account, but I've enjoyed keeping up with Williams through this site for the past few months.

• 3 weeks later...

Hey, I don't think I ever did one of these!

NAME: Thor

PROFESSION/EDUCATION: Currently film journalist for montages.no, aiming for a betterpaid high school teaching job soon. I'm educated Cand.Philol. from the University of Oslo, Norway.

FAVORITE JOHN WILLIAMS SCORE(S): Jurassic Park, Return of the Jedi, Jane Eyre

FAVORITE NON-JOHN WILLIAMS SCORE(S): Difficult. Important ones in my life include The Abyss (Silvestri), Edward Scissorhands (Elfman), The Nightmare Before Christmas (Elfman), The Rock (Zimmer), Blade Runner (Vangelis). I'm a completist of John Williams, Danny Elfman and Elliot Goldenthal. Huge fan of Hans Zimmer also. But like film music from all eras and in almost any style. In later years, I've veered more towards the calm and ambient rather than the big and boisterous.

FAVORITE FILM(S): Again tricky. A selection of good ones: Schindler's List, Jurassic Park trilogy, Alien films, Star Wars films, the Apu trilogy, Ben Hur, Get Carter, Lord of the Rings trilogy, Blade Runner and so on and so forth.

FAVORITE DIRECTOR(S): Steven Spielberg, Ridley Scott, Tim Burton, David Fincher, David Lynch, Michelangelo Antonioni, Jean-Luc Godard, Andrei Tarkovskij, Stanley Kubrick, Satyajit Ray and many others.

SPECIAL INTEREST(S): Travelling, socializin'.

VISITING THIS BOARD SINCE: ....its beginning.

NAME: Ian
PROFESSION/EDUCATION: Biologist

FAVORITE JOHN WILLIAMS SCORE(S): Star Wars
FAVORITE NON-JOHN WILLIAMS SCORE(S): Lord of the Rings, Pirates of the Caribbean, Inception, Star Trek 1 & 2, many more I am sure
FAVORITE FILM(S): Star Wars, LOTR, Jurrassic Park and Terminator would be the big ones (and to throw a random one out there, Collateral)
FAVORITE DIRECTOR(S): Terry Gilliam, David Fincher, Michael Mann
SPECIAL INTEREST(S): Reading, writing, listening to music, biology and animals, archeology and paleontology and pretty much whats good on TV
VISITING THIS BOARD SINCE: Last Year, figured I might as well sign up

• 2 months later...

NAME: Mikhail
PROFESSION/EDUCATION: Composer/BA in Music as Liberal Art

FAVORITE JOHN WILLIAMS SCORE(S): Hook, Star Wars, Indiana Jones, Catch Me If You Can
FAVORITE NON-JOHN WILLIAMS SCORE(S): Edward Scissorhands, How to Train Your Dragon, Back to the Future Parts 1 2 and 3,
FAVORITE FILM(S): Hook, Star Trek, The Goonies, Edward Scissorhands, Robocop, Back to the Future
FAVORITE DIRECTOR(S): Steven Spielberg, Wes Anderson, Peter Jackson, George Pal (To shake things up a bit)
SPECIAL INTEREST(S): Composing, Fiction Writing, Parkour, Light Gymnastics, Musicals, Religious Debate, Chinese Martial Arts

VISITING THIS BOARD SINCE: Early 2014; Decided to sign up

Thank you.

Sadly, composing and school have both reduced the time I get to do parkour, so my muscles have atrophied a little.

Despite this, I can still do a three-step wall run, wall spin, and wall flip because composing is no excuse to not stay in shape.

Boy, I wish I lived in California. Next life perhaps.

That depends on how much money you have and where you want to live. With enough money, any place is a good place in California to live... if you're not a parent.

The taxes and schools are the biggest repellants California has to offer at this time.

Personally, I blame Soarin' Over California at Disney's California Adventure for romanticizing the state. Seriously, the ride is 13 years old as I post this. A lot has changed in 13 years.

NAME: Matt
LOCATION: Small insignificant town in Buckinghamshire, nearish London
PROFESSION/EDUCATION: Retail/ BA Modern History

FAVORITE JOHN WILLIAMS SCORE(S): Empire Strikes Back, Paper Chase, Towering Inferno, Poseidon Adventure, Close Encounters, Jaws, Raiders of the Lost Ark, JFK, Jurassic Park, 1941, Presumed Innocent
FAVORITE NON-JOHN WILLIAMS SCORE(S): Star Trek II, Star Trek III, Blue Thunder, On Her Majesty's Secret Service, Dances with Wolves, Raise the Titanic, The Black Hole, Battle of Britain, A Bridge Too Far,, The Hunt for Red October, Air Force One, Shadows of the Empire, Tora! Tora! Tora!, Patton, Logan's Run
FAVORITE FILM(S): The Empire Strikes Back, Star Trek II, The League of Gentlemen (1960), Poseidon Adventure, Lawrence of Arabia, Citizen Kane, Downfall, Close Encounters, Jaws, Das Boot, The Life and Death of Colonel Blimp, Hunt for Red October, Lost in Translation, Royal Tenenbaums, Rushmore etc, etc, etc,
FAVORITE DIRECTOR(S): Steven Spielberg, Wes Anderson, Orson Welles, Nicholas Meyer, Hitchcock, Basil Dearden, David Lean, Powell & Pressburger, Woody Allen
SPECIAL INTEREST(S): Writing, movies, daydreaming, Americana, History, Lucy Pinder, James Bond, Star Trek/Star Wars, Reading...

VISITING THIS BOARD SINCE: February 2014 after Herr Sharky's invite

Gotta go private when it comes to schools, or at least charter. Y'all in Fresno know something about that.

Public, private, or charter; it doesn't matter. They're all curricula are geared toward teaching to the test, bumping the numbers, and taking public money to achieve the same result.

Nothing to be proud of here in Fresno. -_-

• 3 months later...

NAME: Jason
PROFESSION: Writer (and aspiring Composer)

FAVORITE JOHN WILLIAMS SCORE(S): Superman, Star Wars, E.T. the Extra-Terrestrial, Indiana Jones, Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone, Close Encounters

FAVORITE NON-JOHN WILLIAMS SCORE(S): What Lies Beneath (Alan Silvestri); Doctor Zhivago (Maurice Jarre); Last of the Mohicans (Randy Edelman); The Incredibles (Michael Giacchino); The Godfather (Nino Rota); The Mission (Ennio Morricone); The Pink Panther (Henry Mancini); Batman (Danny Elfman); Clash of the Titans (Laurence Rosenthal)

FAVORITE FILM(S): Grand Budapest Hotel, Avatar, John Dies at the End, The English Patient, Amelie, Magnolia, Inception, etc.
FAVORITE DIRECTOR(S): Stanley Kubrick, P.T. Anderson, Christopher Nolan, the Coen Brothers, etc.
SPECIAL INTEREST(S): Composing, writing, fitness, chess, micro-pigs.
VISITING THIS BOARD SINCE: Last week.

Happy to be among fans of the Maestro!

Micro pigs?

Have you heard about micro-pigs?

They're hilariously tiny pigs, bred as pets.

They're all the rage in England these days.....

Those really tiny pigs that people (ridiculously) keep as a pet, and would make for a nice snack if BBQed...

They are indeed absurd little creatures...which is why I like 'em. They're unbelievably cute....

• 11 months later...

NAME: Serge (use the anglicized pronunciation)

PROFESSION/EDUCATION: Urban planner

FAVORITE JOHN WILLIAMS SCORE(S): Jurassic Park, Adventures of Tintin, Hook, Star Wars TPM, Lincoln
FAVORITE NON-JOHN WILLIAMS SCORE(S): Maleficent, Edward Scissorhands, Rocketeer, Sneakers, Batman ('89), Nightmare Before Christmas, Waterworld
FAVORITE FILM(S): Les Miserables (2012), Waterworld
FAVORITE DIRECTOR(S): Tim Burton, Steven Spielberg, Danny Boyle
SPECIAL INTEREST(S): Sparkling orchestrations, gorgeous chord progressions, and tonality

VISITING THIS BOARD SINCE: 2015

• 3 weeks later...

NAME: Vincent Fernandes

SEX: male

PROFESSION/EDUCATION: student, Ma Translation

FAVORITE JOHN WILLIAMS SCORE(S): Harry Potter 3, The Terminal, Lincoln

FAVORITE NON-JOHN WILLIAMS SCORE(S): Harry Potter 4, Inception, A&D, Jane Eyre (Marianelli), Boy in the Striped Pyjamas

FAVORITE FILM(S): Harry Potter, Inception, Angels & Demons, Click, Simpsons Movie...

FAVORITE DIRECTOR(S): Mike Newell

SPECIAL INTEREST(S):: England, (the) English, languages and cultures, Harry Potter, international politics

VISITING THIS BOARD SINCE: at least two years

----

• 4 weeks later...

NAME: Adam Grigg
PROFESSION/EDUCATION: Film/Tv Composer

FAVORITE JOHN WILLIAMS SCORE(S): Star Wars, E.T., The Patriot, Jurassic Park, Hook, Superman, Harry Potter, Indiana Jones
FAVORITE NON-JOHN WILLIAMS SCORE(S): Legends of the Fall, What Dreams May Come, Band of Brothers, Rocky 1+2, Titanic, Inception, Star Trek, Gladiator, Bicentennial Man, Apollo 13, Back to the future, Contact
FAVORITE FILM(S): Rocky, Star Wars: Empire Strikes Back, Legends of the Fall, A Beautiful Mind, Apollo 13
FAVORITE DIRECTOR(S): Steven Speilberg, Robert Zemekis, Ron Howard, Edward Zwick

SPECIAL INTEREST(S): Film Scores, Music, Orchestras, Composing, Piano, Film

VISITING THIS BOARD SINCE: 2013

Hi everyone, I just signed up today, as part of seeing how Williams' scoring for The Force Awakens is coming along.

NAME: Dave Olden

SEX: The activity is, of course, private, but I can say my gender is male. ;)

PROFESSION/EDUCATION: Illustrator/Storyteller (Self-Training).

FAVORITE JOHN WILLIAMS SCORE(S): Most of them, but some favourites are: Close Encounters of the Third Kind, ET: The Extra Terrestrial, 1941, Always, the Star Wars saga (of course), Superman: The Movie, AI:Artificial Intelligence, Schindler’s List… Oh, and the main title to Amazing Stories never gets enough mention!

FAVORITE NON-JOHN WILLIAMS SCORE(S): It’s easier—and takes less space—to say other composers: Jerry Goldsmith (I want him back!), Elmer Bernstein, Ennio Morricone, James Horner (Rocketeer, Apollo 13, Field of Dreams!, Avatar)

FAVORITE FILM(S): Highlights: 2001: A Space Odyssey, Close Encounters of the Third Kind, ET, War of the Worlds (2005), the films of the current “Marvel Cinematic Universe”…

FAVORITE DIRECTOR(S): Steven Spielberg, Stanley Kubrick, James Cameron, Richard Donner, Joss Whedon...

SPECIAL INTEREST(S): Illustration & Design, Storytelling (visual and written), human Space Exploration.

VISITING THIS BOARD SINCE: August 2015 (although have visited ... years ago).

(Okay... I'll stop now... :) )

• 1 month later...

Hello everyone,

My

NAME: Aron Momot
PROFESSION/EDUCATION: Post-secondary school ( I’ve finished there 2 years of education and graduated this school on course for paramedic. Unfortunately, the law quickly changed in my country, so I can't work in this profession, because I need diploma and I would must graduate from Medical University or Academy. Earlier, after I’ve passed the school-leaving examination, I tried 3 times on University on a degree from archeology (twice) and third time on a degree from ethnology and cultural anthropology. Also with no happy end.)
FAVORITE JOHN WILLIAMS SCORE(S): Star Wars (both saga and trilogy, but trilogy have the special place in my heart and soul), Indiana Jones movies (or should I say quadrilogy. Same situation as above - Trilogy is above all, but I also like many new ideas and melodies from fourth part), Superman - the movie ("Nobody does it better" than our Maestro!), Harry Potter trilogy, The Book Thief, both Jurrasic Park movies,
FAVORITE NON-JOHN WILLIAMS SCORE(S): Back to the future Trilogy (thanks Intrada for marvelous complete releases! I'm waiting for my copy of Part II and III - first is already on my shelf - one of the Holy Grails), The Polar Express, A Christmas Carol (to Robert Zemeckis movie), Ghostbusters (both parts - songs and scores), and probably many more
FAVORITE FILM(S): Star Wars (the favourite: 1st place Empire and 2nd Jedi), Indiana Jones, Bonds, Harry Potter, Superman (and maybe 2006 Superman Return), Ghostbusters I and II (maybe the upcoming III also be my taste - we all see in the near future), and many more
FAVORITE DIRECTOR(S): Spielberg, Tony and Ridley Scott, Robert Zemeckis, Irvin Kershner,
SPECIAL INTEREST(S): tennis, bicycle, alpine skiing, A/V hardware but MOST IMPORTANT (It started after 1997 special editions of Star Wars trilogy) Film scores, soundtracks and music (later I had added to it books); I can describe it one perfect word - PRESERVATION. I'm obsessed with John, Alan and many more gems. So I try to get my collection keep growing. In the near future I hope we fans will receive COMPLETE Indiana Jones scores, and missing Bonds, and even the SW Prequels - all from the involvement of the fabulous, famous and "the miracle man" Mike Matessino.

VISITING THIS BOARD SINCE: I don't remember correctly, but it could be since 10 or more years. (if the site existed then). It could be somewhere years 2000 or 2001.

So I'm happy to be part of this forum. I'm glad to meet You all.

• 5 weeks later...

NAME: David

PROFESSION/EDUCATION: Astronomer, In progress

FAVORITE JOHN WILLIAMS SCORE(S): Star Wars, Indy, Superman, Jaws, ET, Jurassic Park Etc...

FAVORITE NON-JOHN WILLIAMS SCORE(S): Jerry Goldsmith (Star Trek) James Horner (Star Trek) Howard Shore (LOTR)

FAVORITE FILM(S): Star Wars, Indy, Harry Potter, Star Trek, LOTR and others

FAVORITE DIRECTOR(S): Lucas, Speilberg, Peter Jackson, JJ Abrams

SPECIAL INTEREST(S):Star Wars, Classical Music, Film Music, Video Games, Astronomy,

VISITING THIS BOARD SINCE: 3 or 4 years, the main site for more

NAME: Justin

PROFESSION/EDUCATION: Disneyland

FAVORITE JOHN WILLIAMS SCORE(S): Always, Amazing Stories: The Mission, Catch Me If You Can, Close Encounters of the Third Kind, The Empire Strikes Back, E.T. The Extra-Terrestrial, Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets, Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban, Harry Potter and the Philosopher's/Sorcerer's Stone, Home Alone, Home Alone 2: Lost in New York, Hook, Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade, Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom, Jaws, Jurassic Park, The Lost World: Jurassic Park, Minority Report, NBC News, Raiders of the Lost Ark, Return of the Jedi, SpaceCamp, Star Wars, Star Wars Episode I: The Phantom Menace, Star Wars Episode II: Attack of the Clones, Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith, Superman: The Movie, The Towering Inferno

FAVORITE NON-JOHN WILLIAMS SCORE(S): Batman (1989), Batman Returns, King Kong (1976), Masters of the Universe, Pee-Wee's Big Adventure, Star Trek (anything but Giacchino)

FAVORITE FILM(S): Alien, Always, Batman (1989), Batman Returns, Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade, Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom, Jaws, Raiders of the Lost Ark, Star Trek: The Motion Picture, Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan, Star Trek III: The Search for Spock, Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home, Star Trek V: The Final Frontier, Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country, Star Trek Generations, Star Trek: First Contact, Star Trek: Insurrection, Star Trek: Nemesis, Titanic, Who Framed Roger Rabbit

FAVORITE DIRECTOR(S): Steven Spielberg before he lost it

SPECIAL INTEREST(S): John Williams, Star Trek, Disneyland

VISITING THIS BOARD SINCE: 2000/2001?

I updated mine.