Mail replies from the Maestro

ASW

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok folks, let's not get too weird here ;) or else I'll have our medicine team do a PEC and have somebody committed for a day or two, just until they cool off :lol: As for the letter responses, I never got one :( , but I might try again sometime. Most likely I sent it to the wrong address, although I wasn't really expecting a response anyway. I wonder if the Maestro's ever been to New Orleans...

I was enjoying it when AI called me a "crazy fag" and then the moderators deleted his post. Damn it...I wasn't offended. I have thick chins you know.

You worry about those posters, I'll worry about the topic!

(in seriousness...thanks for the replies, I was merely curious...seems like a lot of members had some cool anecdotes)

I was enjoying it when AI called me a "crazy fag" and then the moderators deleted his post. Damn it...I wasn't offended. I have thick chins you know.

damn it, aren't they wet blankets? I know you can take it on the chin, so to speak.

And Brianna, you are a good-looking girl, you will encounter creeps all the time.

Consider me a baptism of fire!

The AI is a teacher. The AI is not really interested in you. There are a few chaps here who would be a super match for you.

You're all clear kid, now let's blow this thing and go home!

I'm taking an awful risk, Drax...this had better work

It wouldn't be as disturbing if it was someone her age. But AI looks like Rob Zombie in his picture and is like 20 years older than her...creepy.

Then compliment the girl! Tell her she is beautiful, she IS!

Say what you feel. There is nothing wrong with it. There are much better looking girls than this one, so keep focused on that one.

Well to be fair, AI is always kind of creepy.

Nice! the AI is creepy, so very creepy is he.

I was actually quoting C-3PO in ESB :rolleyes: but that thought had actually occured to me as I typed it

Well to be fair, AI is always kind of creepy.

Nice! the AI is creepy, so very creepy is he.

That AI is one creepy cat.

Another bum who he thinks he's phat.

He dreams Phoebe will be his wife.

The women in his life can't take his jive.

He likes em young, but they don't like him old.

Soon AI's gonna be out in the cold.

Alone, like he says he likes it.

Alone, like he says he wants is.

Alone....

you will encounter creeps all the time.

I know... I have to pump my own gas every week. Gas stations are like Creep Headquarters.... *shudder*

Why is everything like the bizarro world overseas? Petrol stations here are just any regular joint with average, nondescript people, but overseas, up is down, left is right, back is forward, people say hello when they leave, goodbye when they arrive.

Yeah you don't see anymore true gas stations unless you're in some little bassackward town and even those are becoming pay at the pump convenience stores.

That AI is one creepy cat.

Another bum who he thinks he's phat.

He dreams Phoebe will be his wife.

The women in his life can't take his jive.

He likes em young, but they don't like him old.

Soon AI's gonna be out in the cold.

Alone, like he says he likes it.

Alone, like he says he wants is.

Alone....

Well isn't that sweet! The AI must fetch his umbrella now, raindrops are falling on his head.

AIunder.jpg