Do you participate in online polls?

Hlao-roo

Online Polls  

31 members have voted

1. 1. Do you participate in online polls?

• Yes
    • No

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Um, wouldn't honestly answering "no" be impossible, as you would have to participate in this internet poll to do so? :rolleyes: (Edit: you barely beat me to this, MrScratch)

Anyway though, I answered "yes." In addition to whatever random polls on forums and whatnot that I vote in, I do those paid-for online surveys as well. (And yes, they are real, not scams. I have received money for them already.)

Um, wouldn't honestly answering "no" be impossible, as you would have to participate in this internet poll to do so? :rolleyes: (Edit: you barely beat me to this, MrScratch)

Technically, you could answer the poll question in the discussion but not actually vote.

Anyway though, I answered "yes." In addition to whatever random polls on forums and whatnot that I vote in, I do those paid-for online surveys as well. (And yes, they are real, not scams. I have received money for them already.)

How would one get involved with those?

What kinds of polls are we talking about?

On the board, yes, as long as it's somewhat interesting.

On websites, not really. I'll vote in an occassional one on ESPN.com if it's something I'm interested in, that's about it.

I was in Zogby's online polling group during the '04 election, but after his shocking lack of accuracy that year I never will again.

I vote on the JWFan polls, FSM polls, and if I see another one on a site that I'm interested in, I'll vote. But I don't take the time to google "polls about x."

I vote in, I do those paid-for online surveys as well. (And yes, they are real, not scams. I have received money for them already.)

How would one get involved with those?

I PM'd you.

I voted no. The psychological ramifications of such an action were too tempting to pass up.

Yeah, it made me feel giddy too.

Sometimes. But certainly not ones made by "hloaroo" , or whatever your silly name is.

I voted yes, because, due to the nature of this thread, I am voting in a poll. To say no would unravel the threads of the very universe we inhabit.