So this is.... NOT the first clip from Williams' KOTCS score

crumbs

It's definitely not Williams. If it is, I'll eat my hat... and everyone else's.

You won't have to, because it's been proved that it isn't. Case closed. End of story. Roll credits.

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can we talk someone into leaking the Indy 4 score now? Not just because I want to hear it, but I really think that some people's sanity around here is hanging by a thread. A very tattered, strained, about to snap thread.

Read the thread. It isn't Williams.

Sorry, didn't feel like reading 4 pages of posts.

And you did well since 90% of them are useless ;)

As noted,a classic JWfan score pre- released thread. It might be the last time! Enjoy the next few weeks ,

K.M. who had settled comfortably in his chair to watch Survivor but finds only a basketball game

Pete,

Give it a rest geez. The said piece of music is not going to be in The Kingdom Of The Crystal Skull score....just give it a rest all ready.

I'm not so sure about that.

We still haven't identified the composer of the piece and it's still possible Williams copied it because it's so good and sounds like it belongs in an Indy film

Do you not read posts? It was reported that Empire Online stated in a reply email the piece was from a VIDEO GAME. Okay if this is your idea of trying to be funny it's not working very well.

For the last time this piece is NOT GOING TO BE IN THE SCORE. It is from a ...lets repeat this with me everyone... a VIDEO GAME.

Do you not read posts? It was reported that Empire Online stated in a reply email the piece was from a VIDEO GAME. Okay if this is your idea of trying to be funny it's not working very well.

For the last time this piece is NOT GOING TO BE IN THE SCORE. It is from a ...lets repeat this with me everyone... a VIDEO GAME.

What are you talking about?

Go back and read a few pages you'll eventually see someone here actually emailed Empire Online and asked where the clip was taken from. They replied back saying what it was and it was from a VIDEO GAME SCORE. This mystery has been solved, give it a rest all ready. You know what I'm just done on the whole topic..

Go back and read a few pages you'll eventually see someone here actually emailed Empire Online and asked where the clip was taken from. They replied back saying what it was and it was from a VIDEO GAME SCORE. This mystery has been solved, give it a rest all ready. You know what I'm just done on the whole topic..

Oh that email.

Well I did read it, I just don't consider it proof,

Actually I smell a cover-up.

Oh that email.

Well I did read it, I just don't consider it proof,

Actually I smell a cover-up.

Funny like they think that you are actually beeing serious! does anyone else think that this thread should be closed? And by the way do you even read what people are posting... I was writing Ok my collegue.. WITHOUT ANY DOUBT knows it:

It's from aComputergame... SpellForce 2: Shadow Wars http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0805616/fullcredits#cast and if you follow the link you know the composers...

Original Music by

Pierre Langer

Tilman Sillescu

Funny like they think that you are actually beeing serious! does anyone else think that this thread should be closed? And by the way do you even read what people are posting... I was writing Ok my collegue.. WITHOUT ANY DOUBT knows it:

Well, you have a Gremlins quote in your sig, so you earned 5 points with me.

How do you compare with Phoebe? Are you as cute, as stunning, as gorgeous as she is?

Funny like they think that you are actually beeing serious!

I thought it funny too, and I did say I was joking, so rather ironic I got a few "HAVE YOU READ THE THREAD!" comments.

Hilarious!

Original Music by

Pierre Langer

Tilman Sillescu

Thanks, I seriously really like the piece of music Empire used,

I guess the next question to ask is why weren't they asked to score Indy 4?