The Custom Covers Thread

Thanks, looks good! If anyone's interested, there are 2 unused Super 8 posts that would make awesome cover art as well:

super8-unused-poster.jpg

Super-8-poster.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

There are a few GREAT retro-style CAPTAIN AMERICA posters that would make excellent CD artwork as well!

There are a few GREAT retro-style CAPTAIN AMERICA posters that would make excellent CD artwork as well!

I made the covers yesterday wink.gif

captain_america_front.jpg

captain_america_back.jpg

Your covers look great!! I'd say SUPER 8 and CAPTAIN AMERICA have had, by far, the best posters this year

I just did all the SW covers for my iTunes, so I thought I'd throw them up here as well.

Awesome covers there. Empire Strikes Back isn't coming in now.

Could I get a re-post?

Would someone be gracious enough to make 3 covers for Mark Snow's MILLENNIUM, separate ones for seasons 1, 2, and 3? Thank you very much in advance! bowdown

To Jason or any of the moderators: perhaps a 'request' section, thread or post for custom covers could come in handy? I know some people like making their own covers, and others (like myself) are not particularly adept at doing this, so it might help for the cover artists around here to see what people would like to have.

Also, what are you guys making your covers with? I'm still doing it with Nero Cover Designer but that still kind of looks ugly if you put in text yourself.

Request: does anyone have any E.T. back cover for the complete score with room for one's own tracklist?

I'm also still looking for any Deathly Hallows front and back covers.

nice job. there is a slight problem of the shadow (especially the arm) not matching the character though. is it possible to use the shadow from the Empire cover?

Blame Spielberg!

To Jason or any of the moderators: perhaps a 'request' section, thread or post for custom covers could come in handy? I know some people like making their own covers, and others (like myself) are not particularly adept at doing this, so it might help for the cover artists around here to see what people would like to have.

Also, what are you guys making your covers with? I'm still doing it with Nero Cover Designer but that still kind of looks ugly if you put in text yourself.

Request: does anyone have any E.T. back cover for the complete score with room for one's own tracklist?

I'm also still looking for any Deathly Hallows front and back covers.

I use MS Paint.

there is a slight problem of the shadow (especially the arm) not matching the character though.

You do realize though that the whole shadow isn't "matching" as it's the shadow of the comic book version of Tintin? You know, as a nod to Hergé? No?

is it possible to use the Shadows of the Empire cover?

You mean like this?

tinqi.jpg

;)

tintin.jpg

nice job. there is a slight problem of the shadow (especially the arm) not matching the character though. is it possible to use the shadow from the Empire cover?

:blink: That's the whole point. Its the modern CGI Tintin in front, and the shadow is the comic Herge Tintin.

there is a slight problem of the shadow (especially the arm) not matching the character though.

You do realize though that the whole shadow isn't "matching" as it's the shadow of the comic book version of Tintin? You know, as a nod to Hergé? No?

I knew it was the comic book version, I just don't know why it didn't occur to me that it was intentional. =P

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

It's not very good, I know, but it goes with the other set of brilliant cover pictures that JanBing did for the movies and the not-so-brilliant accompanying set I did for the other computer games.

ijatfoa.jpg

Can Jason enlighten us in that matter?

Because I was going to order in a couple of days from amazon.co.uk.

If the American version is with one track more, I'll wait of course..

Uhm, I just put that 'sticker' on there as a joke. You got that right...? ;)

EDIT: See Jason's comment.

Can Jason enlighten us in that matter?

Because I was going to order in a couple of days from amazon.co.uk.

If the American version is with one track more, I'll wait of course..

Uhm, I just put that 'sticker' on there as a joke. You got that right...? ;)

EDIT: See Jason's comment.

oh, ok....

:lick:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...