Black Sunday Recording Sessions

Taikomochi

Recently, I acquired a set of recording sessions for Black Sunday, as the title says. It's 2 discs and 21 tracks on disc 1 and 28 tracks on disc 2. Unfortunately, there are no titles for the tracks and I am awful at figuring out which part of the film goes with the music, ruling out the possibility of me making them. My question is: does anyone have a track listing that they found or made? If you'd like to make one, PM me for the files.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good score, the suite is basically the only track you need though.

Somehow I still prefer it complete, even though I often listen to only half of the music on the disc.

Does it matter if you like his covers or not? Someone needed help with track listings so I just posted something that would help them out. It didn't require a comment from the peanut gallery...

Does it matter if you like his covers or not? Someone needed help with track listings so I just posted something that would help them out. It didn't require a comment from the peanut gallery...

Yes, I don't plan to do anything but stick the music on my MP3 player. I didn't need the cover, just the track listing.

Vosk, if that is your name, (actually I don't care if it is or not, I just like to know the name of the person I'm adressing), I made a personal coment, I just said I didn't liked those covers. I didn't even said that the covers were bad covers, I said I didn't like them.

I wonder, don't you come from the land of the free? But maybe free of speech does not aplies when someone doesn't agree with you...

Now, if you want to be a child and insult me for that, go ahead, make my day. See if I care that you react as a child.

If there is one member here who deserves to be treated with respect it's Miguel.

Lighten up a bit.

Thank you for the kind words, Mark. Actually, I tend to think that everyone -- or almost everyone -- deserves to be treated with respect, even those who lack the respect for ones opinions...

Wow, tempers appear to be frayed on this board in recent days <_<

(reading some of the posts above, and ones in Other Topics)

I love the 2nd track of BLACK SUNDAY...as used effectively in the trailer of ST: TMP.

Settle down, people. I do hate all this phony surprise stuff.

• 7 years later...

Sorry to bump this old thread, but I was wondering if anyone has ever compared this to the FSM edition.

If we take out the suite which comes from another cd, this "sessions" has 16 minutes more than the official expansion.

Maybe they are some duplicate tracks or very slightly alternates?