Looking for Film Composers

starbucks

Is there somewhere here on the board where there is a group if aspiring film composers? By late summer/early fall I'm going to be looking to score a film short and would like to start listening to work of new composers. Thanks!

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not sure I understand your question. Are you a filmmaker who wants a composer to score his film or are you an aspiring composer yourself and want a place to hear what other composers are doing???

Is there somewhere here on the board where there is a group if aspiring film composers? By late summer/early fall I'm going to be looking to score a film short and would like to start listening to work of new composers. Thanks!

yeah. the line forms at the end of my butt.

happy listening.

Hi! Sorry, it was late and I was tired. I am a filmmaker working on some shorts and will need a composer for a couple shorts by this fall and was curious if there was someplace like Myspace music or somewhere I can listen to samples of upcoming film composer's work. Thanks again! (sorry for not being clear)

These Continuum Fingerboards are very different to the instruments you've used before. Before we can begin, we're gonna need some background information on your composing experience... let's start with you.

Hi! Sorry, it was late and I was tired. I am a filmmaker working on some shorts and will need a composer for a couple shorts by this fall and was curious if there was someplace like Myspace music or somewhere I can listen to samples of upcoming film composer's work. Thanks again! (sorry for not being clear)

I recommend you Jess Hopkins (he posts here), he does this kind of thing for a living! His children are fed on the patronage of cats like you.

I scored more than a few short films. I will PM you with a couple of links to my music sites as well imdb. I'm in there.