The Pixar Thread

Koray Savas

Final trailer for Inside Ouit 2

I feel Toy Story should have ended with the third entry, but the fourth one was quite solid, surprisingly, and Andrew Stanton is a brilliant director in the realm of animation, so I'm quite interested in this. As for the music, I think the logic choice would be Randy, as he has given the saga a very unique voice, that would be a shame to be thrown away in the fifth entry.

Huge fan of Toy Story franchise here. Andrew Stanton is a fantastic director and has been a writer on the previous Toy Story films. Looking forward to the movie and hoping to see Randy Newman back again too.

I love Toy Story 1, 2 & 3. In my opinion it's one of the best trilogies ever made.

I have very mixed feeling about the 4th one. The animation itself is spectacular, voice acting and music are as always incredible.

But the story I have major problems with. I don't like how they sideline all the character so that Woody can have a story with Bo Peep. And I absolutely hate how the movie ends. And how a movie ends is always important and for me this just left a bad taste in my mouth.

"Cinema is over. Nobody wants to go to the theaters anymore. Families will wait for all the upcoming Disney movies to arrive on Disney+"

In reality:

‘Inside Out 2’ Thrills With Historic $295M Global Bow

‘Inside Out 2’ Turns Box Office Right Side Up With 2nd Best Animated Pic Opening Of All-Time At $155M

This Pete Docter interview reveals there's an Inside Out tv series coming in the spring and also has a whole bunch of other info about Pixar in general

https://ew.com/pixar-future-pete-docter-interview-inside-out-series-monsters-inc-sequel-8662040

Andrew stanton directed john carter, and Giacchino did the two toy story specials..

so dont rule him out of toy 5….

Though if randy did all the other films , its probably a given he will do it.

• 3 weeks later...