12. Grave Robbers

13. Hidden Treasure and the City of Gold

14. Secret Doors and Scorpions

15. Oxley's Dilemma

16. Ants!

17. Temple Ruins and the Secret Revealed

18. The Departure

19. Finale

that is GOOD if the Finale is complete.I could live without the End Credits(which would be a rehash of the other music).If there's something new we can get them off the DVD.

Oh that looks promising :lol: And they now have something to compete with snakes, spiders, bugs and rats! Ants and scorpions! :P

Hey I was on a office coffee break when the news arrived!

And KM the Finale will most likely be an extended one with End Credits and the obligatory Raider's March much like in Last Crusade or so I hope. At least it would be a complete finale.

Williams probably didn't compose an end title for this movie. I would imagine that 50's rock songs will be heard instead.

Neil

Yeah we can be expecting "Hound Dog" in the End Credits mixed with the Raiders March :P

I can't wait to hear "The Jungle Chase"... :P

I also bet that "The Adventures of Mutt" and "Irina's Theme" will be concert arrangements. Anyway, it looks like a 70+ minutes album.

I can't wait to hear "The Jungle Chase"... :P

I also bet that "The Adventures of Mutt" and "Irina's Theme" will be concert arrangements. Anyway, it looks like a 70+ minutes album.

Yeah it looks like it is going to be a relatively long album ( I am keeping my fingers crossed) and we will be getting several new themes. :lol: "The Adventures of Mutt" could be one of those JW composite cues with music from different scenes featuring Mutt (Just like Introduction of Jar Jar and Swim to Otoh Gunga on EP I CD).

All in all the track titles look promising indeed.

And I wonder will the first track be a pure concert arrangement of the Raiders March?

Goddamn this is bloody exciting. To think we're still a month away from even hearing snippets of the score is damn frustrating, though...

For the best, though. I want to go into the movie without hearing anything except the Crystal Skull theme to reassure my concerns.

Goddamn this is bloody exciting. To think we're still a month away from even hearing snippets of the score is damn frustrating, though...

It's been such a vague, hazy concept in my head for so long that even having the tracklist soon seems too premature.

I told you there would be a track called "The Jungle Chase" on the OST!

Ted

Anyone else think "Call of the Crystal" will be a concert suite for the crystal skull theme?

Ted

I told you there would be a track called "The Jungle Chase" on the OST!

Ted

But I suggested it first as a potential title for a musical track in a Jurassic Park sequel

http://jwfan.com/forums/index.php?s=&s...st&p=367444

;)

http://www.amazon.com/Indiana-Jones-Kingdo...l/dp/B00171MNM4

1. Raiders March

2. Call of the Crystal

3. The Adventures of Mutt

4. Irina's Theme

5. The Snake Pit

6. The Spell of the Skull

7. A Whirl Through Academe

8. The Journey to Akator

9. "Return"

10. The Jungle Chase

11. Orellana's Cradle

12. Grave Robbers

15. Oxley's Dilemma

16. Ants!

18. The Departure

19. Finale

This sounds like a fan boys dream! Maybe they (Williams himself? :D ) have/has scouted the internet for fan boy track lists...

My excitement level has just shot up 50000%.

Looks like we might get at least 3 new themes (Skull, Mutt, Iriana), but I'm sure the 'and' in track 17 means 'we're putting 2 separate scenes together, and losing a whole bunch of music from in between'.

And I agree about the credits - I'd far rather have two tracks rather blandly named' departure' and 'finale' and get that music, than just get the credits which you can bet your ass will have duplicated music.

Just got to hope he's done the album properly this time...

Nice symettry with Raiders. 'Desert Chase' and 'Jungle Chase'.

I guess track times can't be far off!! :D Assuming no cue drops below two minutes, and several cues will push 5-6 minutes, this could easily be 70+ minutes! And tracks 2, 3 and 4 definitely look like the obligatory concert suites. That said, track two could also be the opening credits/opening sequence music...no artifact has ever had a concert suite dedicated to it. The closest would be 'Ark Trek' but that's it.

Very cool! Enough information to give you a taste, but still nothing spoilerish.

I'm not sure why everyone is jumping to the conclusion that there will not be original music for the end credits. Every other Indy film has had an end credits suite. Are you guys referring to the Prequel Trilogy stuff? Spielberg is not Lucas. Of course as king mark said, worst case scenario, if it's not on the album, it would be easily rippable on the DVD. I'll remain cautiously optimistic on that end.

I think it's very likely that finale will lead into the credits, but that's just a possibility. No Indy score so far has left off the credits. But if they have chosen to leave them off in favour of more original music - fantastic!

Blu-Ray? I doubt you'll have to worry about that Drax. Besides, once one person has ripped it, that's it.

Yeah, whether the credits have new music or not, I would agree that if you're gonna leave something off, leave off the end credits, which are the easiest to obtain.

Damn, this is freaking awesome! So exciting.... last time I was so excited was a month or so before Prisoner of Azkaban was released!!!

I'll bet you a million to a doughnut that this album has AT LEAST 70 minutes of music!!! More like 73:54, probably!!! :D

Somehow I doubt that Finale means End Credits. Maybe John Williams composed so much for this movie, he didn't want to leave any themes from the album, and so decided to sacrifice the End Credits (which is just the Raiders March and the major new themes reprised, anyway). If so, good decision maestro!

1. Raiders March

2. Call of the Crystal

3. The Adventures of Mutt

4. Irina's Theme

5. The Snake Pit

6. The Spell of the Skull

7. A Whirl Through Academe

8. The Journey to Akator

9. "Return"

10. The Jungle Chase

11. Orellana's Cradle

12. Grave Robbers

15. Oxley's Dilemma

16. Ants!

18. The Departure

19. Finale

I tell you, every cue sounds promising and exciting to me, even "Return," "Departure," and "Finale"!!!

HOOOOORRRRAAAAAYYYYY!!!!! ;)

You know, "Return" kinda sounds like one of those 30 second thematic outburts which normally we are scrambling for the DVD side channels to get hold of.

Probably isn't, but it really would show Williams turning over a new leaf with his album construction :D

"12. Grave Robbers"

This is interesting. This could be way off base (and I think there might have been rumors affecting my subconscious or something), but I wonder if the "You're a...teacher?" scene could be Indy and Mutt going to investigate something, and they find true grave robbers there, Indy kicks their butts, and Mutt's line comes from this. I dunno. Just some random speculation.

:D I was correct, the album does begin with the Raiders March.

And the question now is will it be the same old concert arrangement or will there be something new?

2. Call of the Crystal

"Citius, Altius , Fortius!" lol we cannot use the shortform COTC anymore.. it would be disturbing... ;)

well pretty exiting! :D;):) :) and Ants! ... of course why wasn't I thinking of those.. hm but I don't think they are as scary.. as spiders or snakes... well I suppose there have to be millions of them!

Lol you know... I just began downloading the Soundtrack of KOTCS... and when I listened to the first track.. it WAS the Raiders March... but the second track.. sounded way to familiar .. hmm somehow like Peru 1936 LOL and then I realized that Raiders expanded has also 19 tracks

Well it would have been to good to be true!!

I wonder why Return is in quotes...

Is the "Return" only faked...??? :D

P.S. This movie includes snakes, scorpions, and ants!!! WOW!

Or perhaps it's a line of dialogue. Someone calling back a person/creature/device with a voice command, for example...?

Very exciting news! First the cover, then the track titles. This means it's done and complete and it exists somewhere. Yay!

Squeee fart!!1! :D

"Irina's theme" sounds love theme. Maybe and old love interest of indy from WWII?

Because if not it would be Spalko's theme or march...

No Ruskie march :)

Well the character is called Irina Spalko so it most probably is her theme. And it might well be a Ruskie march. She looks like a tough lady. ;)

Squeee fart!!1! :D

"Irina's theme" sounds love theme. Maybe and old love interest of indy from WWII?

Because if not it would be Spalko's theme or march...

No Ruskie march :)

Well the character is called Irina Spalko so it most probably is her theme. And it might well be a Ruskie march. She looks like a tough lady. ;)

wouldn't it be wounderful if it sounded like "The Russian March" by Jwfan.net composer Marcus.. I have that one on my IPod.. I love it! :)

Its her theme, but as i said it could be somewhat a love theme. "Marion's theme" name comes to mind.

I mean it doesnt sound evil, and giving the name soulds like she could be familiar to indy, i dont know if i explain myself.

No, I don't think so. ;)

I believe that will be the villain theme. Marion's Theme will be the love theme this time around (as well it should be--but no concert suite still? :D )

2. Call of the Crystal

"Citius, Altius , Fortius!" lol we cannot use the shortform COTC anymore.. it would be disturbing... ;)

well pretty exiting! ;):) :) ;) and Ants! ... of course why wasn't I thinking of those.. hm but I don't think they are as scary.. as spiders or snakes... well I suppose there have to be millions of them!

No. Big ones! :D

Damn #2

I just realised that they could use normal sized and alive Spiders, Snakes and Rats.

The ants will be CGI, and King Kong comes to mind ;)

I am sure Spielberg has found a way to drown the actors in millions of fire ants without no CGI :D It is old school film making!

Damn #2

I just realised that they could use normal sized and alive Spiders, Snakes and Rats.

The ants will be CGI, and King Kong comes to mind ;)

I am sure Spielberg has found a way to drown the actors in millions of fire ants without no CGI :D It is old school film making!

Maybe they have giant ants in stop-motion.

1. Raiders March 3:23

2. Call of the Crystal 1:57

3. The Adventures of Mutt 2:01

4. Irina's Theme 4:22

5. The Snake Pit 1:59

6. The Spell of the Skull 2:31

7. A Whirl Through Academe 1:47

8. The Journey to Akator 3:11

9. "Return" 2:52

10. The Jungle Chase 8:31

11. Orellana's Cradle 1:44

12. Grave Robbers 2:17