The OFFICIAL Indy IV Score Thread

chinaismine

I hate those torrents.Why doesn't anyone use zipped folders in upload sites?

Watch the leak be in 128kbps joint stereo MP3

Well, at least that would tide us over til the official release, you know? I'll take it at this point.

Yes, where is this damn thing?

I know I'm trying one from another source, but after 74% it keeps losing it and re-establshing it, saying it's got anywhere from 30 minutes to 7 days left.

EDIT: It is making progress though. In the last hour and a half it's gone from 72.3% to 74%. :lol:

I'll be so pissed if it's fake. At that point I may throw myself at the mercy of someone here who finds it.

I'm assuming you are downloading the one which was also linked over at The Raven, the 64mb one. That is probably a fake, but who knows...

The one at demonoid is a different file. I suspect it is legit, but for some reason it has not been 'seeded'. It'll probably resurface in the next 24 hours, by which time the Aussie release will have been uploaded anyway no doubt.

Vanderbait1, I just want you to know: Good luck. We're all counting on you.

Ted

Yeah, it's the smaller file, but I though tI'd give it a shot. I know it's going to be in poorer quality, but I've seen many scores about the same length in 60-80 MB files.

It probably is a fake, but I might as well try it, just not getting my hopes up. Hopefully someone here who manages to get the real deal will be kind. :lol:

64mb is NOT small for an album of this size, from a torrent site. If you check the file type you will notice that it is a compressed (.rar) and will need extracting when or if it ever completes.

It will be closer to 80mb+ when extracted.

Oh please, I can't find the 177 or so mb version anywhere. That sucks!

Here are the remnants of it.

Like I said, if it wasn't for the fact it was hosted on Demonoid I wouldn't have taken any notice, but anyone with any knowledge of torrent sites will know that Demonoid is not the place to find fakes. The guy who uploaded this has contributed before, he's legit.

You know, I thought I was one of the few who is crazy for JW stuff, turns out there are more than just a few. Where all crazy :lol:

Hey, imagine this site being shut down by the FBI!!!

Hahahah.

Well, like I said earlier, hopefully they're not paying attention to defending such a small label like Concord.

I've been lurking around here for a while. Haven't posted in what seems like months, but for this, I thought I needed to come out of "semi-retirement" for.

Well, like I said earlier, hopefully they're not paying attention to defending such a small label like Concord.

I've been lurking around here for a while. Haven't posted in what seems like months, but for this, I thought I needed to come out of "semi-retirement" for.

It seems to me Concord Records was just ordered to press the damn CDs . . . and for a pittance, at that.

Everything else is done by LucasFilm.

OK, I am off for awhile. I'll check back in 30-40 minutes. If I miss anything, I'll be mad. Someone PM me if something pops up!

It would take more than a measly Indy score to shut that place down. It is home to hundreds of pirated cinema releases. One new film soundtrack isn't going to cause it any problems.

I think I've hit my limit for spending too much time straight on the computer. I'm going ot take a break, somebody PM me if something happens, please. I'll be back in a while.

Damn.. how I hate this torrent s***. Right now I was downloading it with shaeraza and all the sudden it had a 200 kb/s transfer and it went from 10% to 65% in about 2 minutes.. and now it has what 400 b/s.. oh man.. :lol:

It would take more than a measly Indy score to shut that place down. It is home to hundreds of pirated cinema releases. One new film soundtrack isn't going to cause it any problems.

Man, I was just joking . . . :lol: Course they're not gonna shut it down.

The FBI are as keen on the new Indy score as any one of us, probably!

Man, I was just joking . . . :lol: Course they're not gonna shut it down.

The FBI are as keen on the new Indy score as any one of us, probably!

I can just picture someone in the FBI Internet division:

"You're not going to believe thsi! Indy 4 just leaked!"

FYI, and for those who want nothing but soundclips, here's a whole new set of them: http://www.cede.ch/de/music-cd/frames/fram...cfm?aobj=703603

And no, this is not the same as the two that are already out.

My Goodness. Listen to the "Finale" preview and tell me that Williams is not at his best here! I dare you!

FYI, and for those who want nothing but soundclips, here's a whole new set of them: http://www.cede.ch/de/music-cd/frames/fram...cfm?aobj=703603

My Goodness. Listen to the "Finale" preview and tell me that Williams is not at his best here! I dare you!

Sounds really good, I´m thrilled to hear the whole thing after these clips :lol:

yes great! well the beginning sounded like a exact copy of the terminal combined with the flute solo from HP 3..

So now we know marion's theme is in the raiders march, still 5 minutes, I expect one more theme in that. And call of the crystall starts of in a way that's very reminiscent to thestart of the miracle of the ark! OMG these samples are great. Still nothing for the real deal.

So now we know marion's theme is in the raiders march, still 5 minutes, I expect one more theme in that. And call of the crystall starts of in a way that's very reminiscent to thestart of the miracle of the ark! OMG these samples are great. Still nothing for the real deal.

It sounds like Marion's theme is the finale cue leading into the end credits ,we can hear a bit of the raiders march after

If we keep getting these clips we could edit them together into the complete tracks. :lol:

John- who's only listened to the Amazon clips, and just once

aaagrh,NO I don;t have it.

:lol:

Feel sorry for the poor sap who actually does get it. {New Messages =+ 70}

Is it just me or does Irina's theme sound remarkably similar to an off-key version of the theme to aged BBC comedy Last of the summer wine?

Listen to the harmonica... :lol:

Does that mean

Indy on a rocket sled

is a 21st century equivalent of Compo in the bath on wheels?

aaagrh,NO I don;t have it.

:lol:

Feel sorry for the poor sap who actually does get it. {New Messages =+ 70}

Hopefully the poor sap is the understanding kind. :P