Josh500

Who is the sexiest young celebrity these days?

I think the whole Gillian Anderson appreciation thing over the years has been similar to the appeal of that Kira character from DS9 - if you watched the shows you thought they were sexy. Meanwhile everyone else can't see the fuss. 

31 minutes ago, Quintus said:

I think the whole Gillian Anderson appreciation thing over the years has been similar to the appeal of that Kira character from DS9 - if you watched the shows you thought they were sexy. Meanwhile everyone else can't see the fuss. 

Just admit that you cannot stand the sight of ginger women! They make you sick to your stomach!

I have never watched the X-Files, but I freely admit there is an attractive substance to Ms. Anderson's style and appearance.  

Also, redheads are better than almost everything.  

14 hours ago, Quintus said:

There's an early episode of THE X-FILES, which concerned some "special" kid, or other (yeah, right). Anyway, at the end of the episode, there's a brief scene in an outside swimming pool, and Scully is wearing a very sexy black swimsuit. I could see the the fuss, alright.

14 hours ago, Quintus said:

...similar to the appeal of that Kira character from DS9

Heresy, I know, but I never found Kira attractive. The lady who took over from...Drax, was it? You know; the sort-of simbiotic person (you can tell I'm totally into DS9 :lol:), however, was cute as a button.

26 minutes ago, Richard said:

There's an early episode of THE X-FILES, which concerned some "special" kid, or other (yeah, right). Anyway, at the end of the episode, there's a brief scene in an outside swimming pool, and Scully is wearing a very sexy black swimsuit. I could see the the fuss, alright.

Wait wat?

32 minutes ago, Richard said:

The lady who took over from...Drax, was it? You know; the sort-of simbiotic person (you can tell I'm totally into DS9 :lol:), however, was cute as a button.

Not my type. Kira, with that bobcut or whatever from Season 7, that does it for me. Oh, and that scene where she pops up as a hologram and sings "Fever"? Yes, sir. 

Speaking of that whole fancying out of familiarity circumstance (like what happened with Kira and Scully), I remember the first time I saw second in command Kelly Grayson on The Orville, and thinking hmm yeah not bad, if not particularly my type. But by now (and midway through the second season), whenever I see her onscreen I'm like, Hnnnnnnnnnggggg

68bEKCS.jpg

I can see it. I'm sure most if not all of us have known at least one person where we didn't think much of them at first, as far as their effect on the eyes, but after getting to know them or getting more familiar with their personality...grrrr.

Yeah, it's amazing really how much a bit of charm and charisma can seem to affect the actual physical attributes of a person, in the eyes of the beholder. In Kelly's case, I started to pick up on an 'easy going sultriness' the character has going on. Over time it's extremely sexy.

The same can be said of women who I find humorous (a rare breed) or affable. Before you know it they're another weird fancy. 

She doesn't do it for me.  Something about her rubs me the wrong way.

I think Charlize Theron is the only real hottie that's been on the Orville.

1 hour ago, Jay said:

She doesn't do it for me.  Something about her rubs me the wrong way.

I think Charlize Theron is the only real hottie that's been on the Orville.

Well, if we're comparing, the chief of security who just quit the show was an absolute babe as far as I was concerned. 

LNIqYIm.jpg

gztMb47.jpg

XaBqbTw.jpg

57 minutes ago, Alexcremers said:

I've only seen Captain America: The first Avenger but I don't seem to recall her in that. I haven't watched any of those TV shows.

She was only in it for a minute and she didn't say much.