Jump to content
Josh500

Who is the sexiest young celebrity these days?

Recommended Posts

I think the whole Gillian Anderson appreciation thing over the years has been similar to the appeal of that Kira character from DS9 - if you watched the shows you thought they were sexy. Meanwhile everyone else can't see the fuss. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, Quintus said:

I think the whole Gillian Anderson appreciation thing over the years has been similar to the appeal of that Kira character from DS9 - if you watched the shows you thought they were sexy. Meanwhile everyone else can't see the fuss. 

 

Just admit that you cannot stand the sight of ginger women! They make you sick to your stomach!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have never watched the X-Files, but I freely admit there is an attractive substance to Ms. Anderson's style and appearance.  

Also, redheads are better than almost everything.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Quintus said:

I think the whole Gillian Anderson appreciation thing over the years has been similar to the appeal of that Kira character from DS9 - if you watched the shows you thought they were sexy. Meanwhile everyone else can't see the fuss. 

There's an early episode of THE X-FILES, which concerned some "special" kid, or other (yeah, right). Anyway, at the end of the episode, there's a brief scene in an outside swimming pool, and Scully is wearing a very sexy black swimsuit. I could see the the fuss, alright.

 

 

 

 

14 hours ago, Quintus said:

...similar to the appeal of that Kira character from DS9

Heresy, I know, but I never found Kira attractive. The lady who took over from...Drax, was it? You know; the sort-of simbiotic person (you can tell I'm totally into DS9 :lol:), however, was cute as a button.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Richard said:

There's an early episode of THE X-FILES, which concerned some "special" kid, or other (yeah, right). Anyway, at the end of the episode, there's a brief scene in an outside swimming pool, and Scully is wearing a very sexy black swimsuit. I could see the the fuss, alright.

 

Wait wat?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, Richard said:

The lady who took over from...Drax, was it? You know; the sort-of simbiotic person (you can tell I'm totally into DS9 :lol:), however, was cute as a button.

 

Not my type. Kira, with that bobcut or whatever from Season 7, that does it for me. Oh, and that scene where she pops up as a hologram and sings "Fever"? Yes, sir. 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Speaking of that whole fancying out of familiarity circumstance (like what happened with Kira and Scully), I remember the first time I saw second in command Kelly Grayson on The Orville, and thinking hmm yeah not bad, if not particularly my type. But by now (and midway through the second season), whenever I see her onscreen I'm like, Hnnnnnnnnnggggg

 

68bEKCS.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I can see it. I'm sure most if not all of us have known at least one person where we didn't think much of them at first, as far as their effect on the eyes, but after getting to know them or getting more familiar with their personality...grrrr.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah, it's amazing really how much a bit of charm and charisma can seem to affect the actual physical attributes of a person, in the eyes of the beholder. In Kelly's case, I started to pick up on an 'easy going sultriness' the character has going on. Over time it's extremely sexy.

 

The same can be said of women who I find humorous (a rare breed) or affable. Before you know it they're another weird fancy. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

She doesn't do it for me.  Something about her rubs me the wrong way.

 

I think Charlize Theron is the only real hottie that's been on the Orville.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Jay said:

She doesn't do it for me.  Something about her rubs me the wrong way.

 

I think Charlize Theron is the only real hottie that's been on the Orville.

 

Well, if we're comparing, the chief of security who just quit the show was an absolute babe as far as I was concerned. 

 

LNIqYIm.jpg

 

gztMb47.jpg

 

XaBqbTw.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, Alexcremers said:

I've only seen Captain America: The first Avenger but I don't seem to recall her in that. I haven't watched any of those TV shows.

 

She was only in it for a minute and she didn't say much.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...