Josh500

Who is the sexiest young celebrity these days?

3 hours ago, The Original said:

Alex's favourite ASMR chick

Not since many years! I'm not very loyal to my ASMR stars.

BTW, it looks like she 'upgraded' her boobs once again. Could be a push-up thingy though.

PS: Does Drax follow these women on social media?! That's sick!

My daughter watches a number of intolerable YouTube personalities and I'm constantly moaning at her about it, but I caught a quick glimpse of one today and I did an immediate double take. I was left with no choice but to resort to Google in order to research more...

ro9ZKOj.jpg

RHq8akI.jpg

1 hour ago, Richard said:

The above two pictures constitute a misnomer: the young woman is not a celebrity, and she is not sexy.

What she is, is a FUCKING NARCISSIST!!!!! Lee is right: wipe them off the face of the earth.

I've never seen someone get so angry over pics of a fit bird before 😂

That is not a "fit bird", Lee, that is a ten-a-penny narcissist, that demeans, insults, and disrespects women.

She not only takes a photograph of herself, she gets someone else to take a photograph of her, while she's taking a photograph of herself! This poor girl has a pathologic need for attention. 

6 hours ago, Dieter Stark said:

Latina? Those women have incredible features.

N59dXzF.jpg

23 minutes ago, Richard said:

That is not a "fit bird", Lee, that is a ten-a-penny narcissist, that demeans, insults, and disrespects women.

She not only takes a photograph of herself, she gets someone else to take a photograph of her, while she's taking a photograph of herself! This poor girl has a pathologic need for attention. 

She's probably all these things and more, as vapid as they come. However, none of that would cross my mind.